Just wondering

shootgregstv

New Metal Member
May 10, 2006
Hey just signed up. I've been a Watchtower fanatic since I was spinning "Control" on collge radio back in 1990 and just became an instant fan when I bought INC Compatable. So I just have to ask (with all the respect of a humble fan). If Mathematics is finished (the Matal Maniacs article) Why are you not releasing it? Do you not like it?

Just wondering. I'm not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell did you make 2 of the exact same posts?

Anyways, the production of Mathemetics has been pretty flaky, due to families, and miscalculated (horrible and subtle pun intended, a pun being that the title is "Mathemetics) conflicting schedules, and it's not likely that it will be finished though, there's a slight chance it can be put out I think. Go to www.ronjarzombek.com for more info. Or just wait for Ronnie J.

The material for Mathematics has been written for maybe two years now, but it has not been recorded. Rick recorded half of the drum tracks in November '04, then I recorded my gtr tracks for those songs. That was nearly a year and a half ago. Sad...

Ron

we are all patiently waiting. there's plenty of ron's music out there to be studied in the meantime.

ronjarz said:
Rick recorded half of the drum tracks in November '04, then I recorded my gtr tracks for those songs.

Ron

Just release it as a drum and guitar album and say WT has taken a new direction.

Well... I was kidding, but an idea for part of your bonus DVD, maybe since you're sure this won't happen, include some of the 'Math' riffs and leads on there so that we can still hear some of it even if the album never sees the light of day.

Our plan was to have the CD released sometime in late '05 or early '06, then play festivals this summer to promote it. We had plenty of time to get the CD done, but because of the "politically correct" excuses of "family" and "jobs" getting in the way, it didn't happen. Sure enough, we are getting invited to play festivals (I have received 4 invitations in the last 2 months), but we don't have anything to promote.

Ron

That's sad news.

The official website is not working too(or is it just my PC), does that mean something bad?

You could still play at the festivals, your fans would be more than happy just to hear the old songs

Oh well, new WT would be cool, but from what I've heard of the new Blotted Science stuff, it is compleately insane and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If "jobs & family" would keep the CD from being completed, it would seem that festivals and shows would also be a problem.

It can't be easy to discuss this topic without coming off like badmouthing the other guys. It's too bad we can't hear from them. It's been a zillion years since I talked with any of them (mainly Doug & Rick), but I know there was a time when Watch Tower was something about which they were extremely passionate.

It's not like they're just another Texas metal band from the 80's (like the band I was in), where it wouldn't really be worth investing much effort trying to record anything new. But, Watch Tower pretty much created a genre!

I truly respect the family & jobs thing (got both of those), but I wonder if it's really that or if they've just lost interest. That's a lot of talent to simply not use.

You've got lots of good points, and I don't think there's much more to say without pointing fingers more directly. Let's just let this go, but I'll be sure to let everyone know if anything productive happens with the recordings. Until then, no news is bad news...

Ron

^ It's hard to let something go that was gonna be sooo good :(
I can still remember the clips you had left on you're website.....any chance you could make a special cd for the true fans :) I know :rolleyes: I'll just let it go...

Ron, you should do those festivals anyway, people would be blown away by the Spastic Ink stuff, I know I was when I first heard it.