Just Wondering....

kalmah650

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2011
Hey guys i know you must get this alot but is there any chance of you guys doing a tour in the US.You guys are my favorite band in the whole world and i wish i can come see you guys in Canada with my friends but i cant go because i dont have a passport.

It's not up to the band. You need to find a concert promoter/organizer in the US and convince them to include Kalmah in one of their shows.

If you want to see Kalmah now, I suggest getting a passport now. It can take 2 weeks to get approved (I think) and the show is 3-4 weeks away. Just make sure to secure your tickets before coming over :D

What Mindrust said. I'm hoping the people that organize the "Finnish Metal Tour" will consider booking Kalmah if it happens next year. For now, go to Canada! That's what my friends and I are doing. You can get your passport very soon if you pay the extra fee to get it rushed.

I'm still wondering if anyone has been able to secure tickets ahead of time for the Hamilton show at Club Absinthe. I would like to get them soon if at all possible. Any help or advice will be much appreciated.

yea thats whats everyone telling me to do and its true about the promoters kuz my friend was like if all the other bands are sign to Spinefarm Record and touring in the US then why is Kalmah not coming here?