KALEDON IN PROGPOWER VII

Oh god, this is the band with that video for their song "The New Kingdom" in which the singer stuffs his pants with a sock or something.

A Rhapsody knockoff is what they are.

(I like them :()

Well, I never heard of these guys before, so I checked them out.

The cover of Stratovarius' Father Time was painful..

The rest of the tunes sounded like Skylark. But not as good.

I suppose the potential is there.

Petethedrummer said:
I liked a couple of their older albums..and the last i heard was scepter of deception, and it was awful

agreed their last one was a big downfall...but Mathias has returned, and i think they know their first 2 albums are the best and still play most from there...the next album should rule now that mathias has returned.

Never heard of them, and them seem to be pretty sure they are coming to PPVII, and doesn't that violate one of Glenn's rules, that the band's and their management not say anything until he releasesa the line-up. Just an observation.

I personally would love to see Kaledon, I really enjoyed all of their albums especially their last one. To comment on Falconer I wouldnt mind seeing them, but I didnt really care for the original singer.

Maybe it was just a wish of theirs to be a part of the GREATEST PROGPOWER Fest in the world today.

Glenn, you must be honored that at this point there are 10 slots available and 20 bands claiming they are likely to be on the roster. And most of the time you've never spoken to them!

I think these 'other' bands are playing ProgPower USA, but in that alternate universe. Y'know, the universe that only we smart, cool people have access to--

Oh, you can't get there?

Never mind!

:tickled:

Kaledon. hahahhahahha oh man one of my friends said it best when he saw a pic of them. "They look like they should be waiting on me in some frilly French restaurant." If we're gonna get some Italian metal for Prog Power let it be Labyrinth.

ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY MADE FUN OF KALEDON BECAUSE OF THEIR IMAGE ..YET I STILL AM WAITING FOR A SERIOUS REPLY..SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS THE MUSIC AND THE BAND...NOT JUST SOMEBODY THAT SAW A PICTURE!