KALISIA - Unmastered Instrumental Mix II

NICE!! :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

That's some good stuff Brett! what did you use for synths? (probably asked before, but what the hell... :lol: )

There is nothing else to add really, it just sounds THAT great!

Hey guys,

I tweaked a few things and added vocals for the same part. Here is the mp3, I'm eager to hear your opinions and criticisms. Do you, english language native people, manage to understand the pronounciation of the lyrics clearly ?

Here's the link : http://tinoo.free.fr/kalisia.mp3
Forgive the enventual clipping, there's not fine tuned mastering on this.

Cheers,

Brett

Mmmm, better than nothing I guess, but not good enough then... Do you think you'd understand them better if they were louder or is just my pronounciation not good enough? (you can be honest, lol) :)

I don't think I can understand them because A. they're not quite loud enough and B. they're not clear enough, dunno if it's your voice or processing, but I couldn't really make a work out.

I'm sure your pronounciation is good enough though, I don't have a hard time understanding people with very thick accents either, so it must be an issue of volume.

Sounds awesome other wise.

Mmmm, better than nothing I guess, but not good enough then... Do you think you'd understand them better if they were louder or is just my pronounciation not good enough? (you can be honest, lol) :)

I'm listening again (through headphones) and I don't think I have the experience to give you a good answer. I think it might be both actually. But the accent is barely there, so it must be the recording...shit, now that I think about it, maybe yeah the vox volume should come up everywhere. Shit, this is really bothering me now because I don't have an answer for you.

As usual, it sounds amazing!

I really dig the drumsounds, and am glad you were able to bring up the OH's \m/.

And yes, I can understand what you're saying, despite that speech impediment of yours. So sorry about that, still!

Love it love it love it. Sound quality is great but I especially like the music itself. Its nice to hear some creative progressive stuff.