New song/mix real bass and guitar (Metalcore)

this is rad man, but a few things i would think about

length of song: kinda seems drawn out a bit (over 5 mins)

Timing: needs to b fixed, noticable in spots

mix: is this in mono? pan ur gtrs more, and programmed drums don't sound that bad some more tweaking on those and u'll get a better "realism" sound.

thanks man!, and yeah its pretty long its supposed to be like the last song on the album/ and last song we play live the ending on the demo is kinda meh. its much better when we jam it as a band the drums are different at the end to.

the mix on soundclick for some reason is mono. fuck. i just got dropbox tho here it is!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14412995/RationalityBBMaster L1.mp3 im gonna post an unmastered version in a bit to show you the difference.

and yeah the timing is really bad. it was probably the first song i recorded to a metronome and i recorded the guitars first so there were kinda off. then had to program the drums and bass etc.

holy shit the drums sound fucking EVIL! awesome job there! i'm impressed!

/edit
having heard it a thousand times i can say there's like timing problems in some places dawg
edit/

thanks guys! uhmm the guitar is a real amp yeah, its (as much as i can remember recorded the guitar a long time ago) guitar is an ibanez RGA42FM - peavey jsx (no overdrive) old marshall cab with v30s from like the 70s. and then 2 sm57s fredman style.

for the mastering uhmm i just was playing with a bunch of things. the order is waves SSL comp i think its on the mastering preset with a few little adjustments. then the logic multiband comp with the second preset under waveburner settings. then L3-16 Multimaximizer on one of the presets and finally just the L1 at the end. i did the whole thing at like 6 in the morning right before my computer was going to into the shop. but i was quite surprised and how the master turned out :p.

holy shit the drums sound fucking EVIL! awesome job there! i'm impressed!

/edit
having heard it a thousand times i can say there's like timing problems in some places dawg
edit/

thanks they were all programmed by me tapping with drum sticks on a table then triggering them with kick and snare etc. then lots of editing they still need alot of work and so do the guitars/everything but its only a demo of more things to come :D thanks for the compliment made my day. :D

also samples are all slate except the shity cymbals they are all single samples of stuff ive downloaded from the forum and haven't had time to make tci. files for them