Nu/alt metal, all is real. mixing/mastering advices needs.

CrazyClown

Oct 18, 2008
I'm not an expert just an enthusiast, but does anyone else think the vocals are sitting above the rest of the instruments? Notably in the mastered version of desert1112, seems to sit in front of everything else but maybe that's just me.

Radio ready to me, but I'm more of a consumer than producer so I don't have the technical ear for what you're looking for probably :)

Beautiful language, Russian?

Thanks, KingovKings. Yes, it's russian language. maybe vocals little too loud, maybe it's seems only in the intro of desert.
what do you mean by "radio ready to me"?

no more opinions/advices? is so bad or so good. i'd want to think it's something between.

Haha, by "radio ready" I meant I wouldn't be surprised if I heard it on the radio. Production seems more than adequate for the style of music compared with what I have heard over the years on the radio.

Hi there, it sounds fine but maybe a different aspect on the mastering would work better. Other than that it is a balanced mastering. You have pm.

Love the vocs. Woman who growls in russian is always a great thing. :D
Good production!

edit: Digging the Deserts ending!

yeah, i agree with King here.

the centered guitar in ladders seems to steal alot of focus away from the vocals.
it sounds more a panning issue than anything else.

the mastering itself is great though. very nice.
<33