Kalmah back to Canada!

25 $ !!!

Please bring enough promo stock this time ! With this low price for the tickets, we will be able to buy a lot of T-shirts and other stock !

Mr. Gimby, you're Ontarian right? I think it's pretty cool that you're coming down here for Kalmah and since i'll most likely be at one of these 2 shows, i'd like to shake your hand if you're there; i have a lot of respect for you as a poster here, you are truly one of the best Kalmah fans around. Heck, you even have their vinyls... :p

Mr. Gimby, you're Ontarian right? I think it's pretty cool that you're coming down here for Kalmah and since i'll most likely be at one of these 2 shows, i'd like to shake your hand if you're there; i have a lot of respect for you as a poster here, you are truly one of the best Kalmah fans around. Heck, you even have their vinyls... :p

Well, I'm originally from Ontario but I have lived in New Brunswick for the last 10 years. I have family in Quebec close to Drummondville that I'll be staying with, and I'll be at the Drummondville and St. Hyacinthe shows! It's a long drive and a long trip, but it will totally be worth it to see these LEGENDS again.

It will be cool to meet you man! When my wife & I went to the shows in St. Hyacinthe and Quebec City in 2008, we didn't know anybody so it will be cool to chat with someone. As the show gets closer I'll be in touch, give you my cell phone # and all that. Cheers!

I'm so fucking stoked/happy! I've got family like crazy all over Toronto and the Toronto date coincides EXACTLY with my universities spring break!! When do tickets for the Toronto show go on sale, and does anyone know if it's possible to get the tickets while I'm from New York?? :p

The should drop by the US while they are over here. Like stop by St. Louis or somewhere in the midwest.

For Quebec city date just be a little patient, i have no doubt that Kalmah will be back, i don't think they forgot the last show in Quebec city. It was just crazy. Usually metal show in Quebec city take place at Imperial. Just take a look to the website and nothing booked for 03/16/2011. Promoter will fix it soon!