Kalmah back to Canada!

Kalmah needs to come to the states, the swamps here are fucking evil as fuck. Canada is fucking lame and fucking boring. The chicks in the states fuck better and we have better fucking drugs and fucking booze. So shoot down south to the land of blood and sweat and show em what the fuck Finnish metal is all about.

Kalmah needs to come to the states, the swamps here are fucking evil as fuck. Canada is fucking lame and fucking boring. The chicks in the states fuck better and we have better fucking drugs and fucking booze. So shoot down south to the land of blood and sweat and show em what the fuck Finnish metal is all about.

This is wrong on so many levels but you got a good laugh out of me mate :p

California guy, you are badass and a true fan! :headbang:

Since it doesn't look like they're ever coming to the states, my friends and I are going to drive from California to see them. It shall be an epic and rewarding journey! :kickass:

That sounds like a lot of fun. In this case, I would see more than one of their shows to make the trip worth it :)

I'm more surprised that you actually have friends that not only know Kalmah, but like em enough to make such a trip. Now that's sweet!

That sounds like a lot of fun. In this case, I would see more than one of their shows to make the trip worth it :)

I'm more surprised that you actually have friends that not only know Kalmah, but like em enough to make such a trip. Now that's sweet!

We're definitely planning on catching at least 2 shows. Maybe 3 if finances and timing work out. Kalmah has been my favorite band for the past 4 years and last time they came to Canada I was too young for such a voyage so, now is the time! I'm very fortunate to have found myself some fellow "die-hard" Kalmah fans willing to go on this trip. It's because of them that this is going to happen because we will be using their car.

We considered taking a plane but driving will be less expensive and more fun. One of my friends is choosing that option instead, which I think is a bit risky because if the tour gets canceled or postponed, there goes the plane ticket.

There are actually a fair amount of Kalmah fans, or people that are at least aware of them, in my area, which is always awesome.

Which show will be closest to Windsor Canada? Cuz I'd really like to make it to one of the shows and i believe. I will be there for spring break around the beginning of the tour

Which show will be closest to Windsor Canada? Cuz I'd really like to make it to one of the shows and i believe. I will be there for spring break around the beginning of the tour
I'm from Windsor and went to the Hamilton show last time they were here.

The drive is not bad. It's 3 hours at most. The drive is boring as hell, though. It's all flat and nothing to see. And the venue is pretty bad.

The drive from Windsor to Toronto would be closer to 4 hours.

Nooo!!! Come to western Canada. :( :(

I wonder when I get my spring break, maybe I'll fly down to Toronto for the show. Chill there for a week and catch a Kalmah show.

It would have been nice if Canadian tour meant a trip to Western Canada too. Sometimes it seems that bands forget that Canada is a big country. :D

It would have been nice if Canadian tour meant a trip to Western Canada too. Sometimes it seems that bands forget that Canada is a big country. :D

Hey man, not the bands, since we are not calling the shots. It is the local promoters/booking agents that normally decide how a tour is pulled through. Just FYI :)

Hey man, not the bands, since we are not calling the shots. It is the local promoters/booking agents that normally decide how a tour is pulled through. Just FYI :)

have there not been enough booking agents interested in the US to warrant a full tour? im just curious as to why Canada of all places is getting 2 tours and the promoters haven't sent you guys elsewhere after the success of your last tour

"im just curious as to why Canada of all places is getting 2 tours"

It's obvious that our promoters are more willing to take some risks and maybe metal has proportionnaly more fans here...

True enough. I should have re-phrased that last post. Of course I know that bands themselves don't have much control over where they tour or what venues they'll play in.