Canada, Eh?

DJAK

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2010
Kalmah - Come tour Canada, play at 'Van's Warped Tour' or something...anything! It would be huge and as well promotional for you guys here in Canada. Kalmah has inspired my thoughts and brought a new "shadow" into my world, not to mention my motivation to play guitar ecstatically and more often. Give us The Lords Of Metal, if only for a day! x) All I'm asking is for Kalmah to give a live performance in Canada and to blow all the other main-stream bands out of the swamp and rain down some kickass licks. Kalmah is literally 'Heroes To Us'. For The Revolution!

Danny Szasz,
Ottawa, Ontario/CA
Rock on Forever!! >O
:headbang:

Play at Vans Warped Tour? You must be joking.

Anyway DJAK, were you locked in a basement or something? Kalmah has toured Canada during April 2008 and are planning a follow-up tour soon. Consider yourself lucky because we are one of the only few countries to have this privilege.

I think they need a big world tour in general. I would pay well over 70 dollars just to see them. I'm sure I will get my moneys worth.

I'm friends with a guitar player in the Canadian band Blackguard. They opened the Montreal date when Kalmah last came and he said they were absolutely horrible live. I hope this isn't the case. Regardless, I'd also pay over $70 and be happy no matter how they performed haha.

they should go to heavy montreal! with Megadeth, Lamb Of God & Alice Cooper :rofl: its going to be sick !

Vans Warped Tour? Lamb of God?
Just lol... Next proposition will be opening for Justin Bieber or some shit.