Kalmah live in Canada

Tabarnak basically means a tabernacle or holy altar in quebec french...they use it as a swear word pretty similar to the F word.

Basically, it was like one huge inside joke :p

And man, the crowd was so into it, not like those stupid fans we've seen in other kalmah live videos :D

Wow, what a great photo:

gallery_kalmah_29042008_8.jpg

haha i just realized that pekka looks like the cop in superbad in this pic lol

So did anybody get the new album from the Canadian tour?

They had it on sale, but didn't have any on hand so we had to pay for it and they'd ship it to us. At least that's what we had to do at the Hamilton show.

It's been over a month and I haven't gotten it yet. Did anybody who did the same thing get theirs?

CD`s got stuck in Canadian customs and we got the back last week. This week/next week we are going to post them for you signed as promised. We are sorry for the delay.

Great, I was just wondering about that! You guys were awesome! (Saw you play in Sudbury, Ontario)

I received my CD last week ish, but I haven't listened to it yet. Don't worry its gonna be my priority this week, hopefully I'll write a review for it someime too. Thanks guys!:kickass:

I filmed the entire Hamilton show as well as a few songs from Sudbury, I sent Marco a DVD , not sure if he got it yet, I'd like to post some clips on youtube but would like the bands permission first
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAq_jimPhAk[/ame] heres a little sample