I'll be posting these as I upload them.

Rust Never Sleeps (studio dub)

One of Fail (studio dub)

Swamphell (live)

Swamphell (studio dub)

The Groan of Wind (live)

Bullets are Blind (live)

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, the quality is too outstanding... the sound seems to have been taken directly from the instruments or having been modified... Is it for a DVD ?

Come on, the quality is too outstanding... the sound seems to have been taken directly from the instruments or having been modified... Is it for a DVD ?

I think he's layed the original track over the top.
The video quality is great.
Having the song played over it is ok.
But I personally would want to hear it without the song on top.
Even if the sound quality isn't that great.

«I think he's layed the original track over the top.»

That was my other guess. But the timing is too perfect...

eh if you watch closely the timing isnt really on point with the real track, its like a whole second off but yes get rid of the original cd tracks and let us hear them in all of their awesomeness

eh if you watch closely the timing isnt really on point with the real track, its like a whole second off but yes get rid of the original cd tracks and let us hear them in all of their awesomeness

The original track is all static and white noise. My camera's mic sucks. I had no choice but to either use the studio track or mute the entire audio, so take your pick.

It took some work to get the timing right, but it still isn't perfect. Kalmah's timing for the live version is +/- a few seconds from the studio version, so it's difficult to try to get them to line up right.

the song on top.
Even if the sound quality isn't that great.

There are plenty of other videos out there with live audio quality much better than you would hear from my videos.

The original track is all static and white noise. My camera's mic sucks. I had no choice but to either use the studio track or mute the entire audio, so take your pick.

It took some work to get the timing right, but it still isn't perfect. Kalmah's timing for the live version is +/- a few seconds from the studio version, so it's difficult to try to get them to line up right.

oh i completely understand. a band who plays completely to album tempo will not be found. if so their drummer is playing to a click track cuz its human tendency to speed up or slow the tempo according to whats being played. im sure you put plenty of time into these videos and they look amazing i just wish we could hear the real live performance. if you need to check the other videos that have been posted and over dub your videos with their audio provided that it is good enough to make the cut.

That's a good idea - I'll try that, thanks. I can't use the studio version for The Groan of Wind anyways because they played it differently live (a much better version!)

Added a studio dub of Swamphell (live version coming later) and uploading a better version of The Groan of Wind with live audio right now.

Lmfao I don't know if you're the same guy I trolled for the lolz on Youtube with the audio-dubbed One of Fail videos, but nice work on all of these. Thanks for taking the time to film all of these--I came all the way from NYC just to see these guys, so it's really nice to be able to look at videos like these and re-live the happy memories! :)