Kalmah shirts?

yeh id buy one. i cant immagine it should be too hard to get some shirts made. in the states there are tons of places that'll make you shirts at a decent price. i cant see how finland would be much different. the interest is here.
-neal

kalmah shirts is good idee, but i think only logo in front and back maybe website address? :D

shirts would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and also i would prefer the band's logo only on it!

btw:
i'm here for the first time, just got to know Kalmah some days ago... waht a great band (like my fave CoB, but that's cool anyway)! ..and how sympatic to see band members post in their own forum! I'll get the albums tomorrow... ;)

You should make a competition: The fans could design the shirts :p And the winner would get his design on the shirt, and get the shirt too.
...just an idea... wth sucking english... örr.

Originally posted by Nordi
You should make a competition: The fans could design the shirts :p And the winner would get his design on the shirt, and get the shirt too.
...just an idea... wth sucking english... örr.

good idea indeed:p

If you look in the Wacken Picture...One of the pic featuring the band outside, and i think it's Timo the bass player who got a They Will Return shirt... look really nice! Does that mean that they decided to produce some? or it's self-made ?

that would be nice, im not sure why they havent started makin them yet, although im sure if they make them there prolly gonna have those cool lookin tridents on there.

Our pig unit decided to print shirts for themselves and there`s 3 Kalmah shirts in the world at the moment. One of pig unit guys sold the shirt to another fan in Wacken. If you looked carefully there was a text "pig unit" below the logo in the back of the shirt. I believe there will be shirts in the future if you guys keep bombing our labels mail server with requests.