Kalmah shirts?

I'd definitely buy a Kalmah shirt, but it'd have to be available online and it would also have to have an option to use US currency. A long sleeve choice would be nice as well. Just the "Kalmah" logo would be awesome, maybe with just a picture of that Neptune/sea creature guy thing on it (Not the full album cover because that looks cheesy on shirts)

On another note, I'd also like to know what a "pig unit" is (or at least I think I want to know)

id buy a shirt, as long as it wasnt like most other band shirts were it has a huge pic on the front and the back that takes most of it up, maybe its just me but I hate shirts like that, just the logo, or the name in the text across the front or back is good for me

With "Swampsong" to be soon release i seriously hope Spinefarm will finally decide to put out some great KALMAH shirt!!!!

Why people are doing "walk" around the world against the war ? They should rather do "Walk" in favor of Kalmah shirts!! :D That way the world would be much more in peace! :headbang:

Haha go you!
wink.gif
now that's a kalmah fan.