Kamelot @ Jaxx, Nov. 17th...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...with our buddies Odin's Court opening. Looks like it should be a fun show for the Power heads out there - and those of you into Euro leather fashion, judging by Kahn's wardrobe at ProgPower last year. :Spin:

We're not playing this one, I just wanted to give OC a plug...

Hey, thanks for the plug, Mike! :)

And of course, we all know what comes next!

If anyone want tickets, you can help support local music and save yourself Ticketbastard's extra charges by getting them from us. PM or email me (Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com) for tickets through snail mail (check, cash, MO), or simply go to our website to use PayPal/Credit Card.

Rock on!

Okay, I just reread your post. Does this mean you're playing too? You aren't on the Jaxx website, and based on your post in our forum I figured you weren't playing. But based on your wording above, it looks like you may be. If you are, I apologize for advertising for us! D'oh!

OdinsCourt said:
Okay, I just reread your post. Does this mean you're playing too? You aren't on the Jaxx website, and based on your post in our forum I figured you weren't playing. But based on your wording above, it looks like you may be. If you are, I apologize for advertising for us! D'oh!

As of now, we are not playing the show, so plug away!

Hey Ronk, are you still willing to swing up and get me for this show? (we vaguely talked about it at PP) I'm not hugely out of the way - I'm in the southwestern corner of Baltimore, about 2 miles from both 95 and 695W.

It's a Thursday, so I can actually even make arrangements to get down there if someone'll pick me up from the Franconia-Springfield Metro, which is about a 10 min drive from Jaxx; it's getting back home that will be a problem...

jaimek said:
Hey Ronk, are you still willing to swing up and get me for this show? (we vaguely talked about it at PP) I'm not hugely out of the way - I'm in the southwestern corner of Baltimore, about 2 miles from both 95 and 695W.

It's a Thursday, so I can actually even make arrangements to get down there if someone'll pick me up from the Franconia-Springfield Metro, which is about a 10 min drive from Jaxx; it's getting back home that will be a problem...

Yes. Send me more specific directions on my DivisionUSA email. I'll be heading down from Hunt Valley and returning at least to Odenton on the way back, so dropping you off shouldn't be a huge deal if no one else can do it.

RonK

I'm going to see them November 11th - the night before my wedding. Should be an interesting night, considering they're goingto be playing in a predominantly REDNECK bar that usually has more bathrooms than teeth in it.

Caracas

noodlesatf said:
I need to pick up two, but unfortunately my PayPal account is all jacked up (Mike knows the story). Someone want to pick up two for me, and I'll give them cash at practice Thursday?
Hey Dave,

Thanks in advance for your support! Considering that I work with Ron, we can always make some arrangements through him. Either that or the USPS can help us! ;)

Looking forward to seeing you with the band for the first time @ Brewnettes! Should be a great time!

Let me know.