Thanks to Everyone at the Kamelot show @ Jaxx!!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
I just wanted to take this time to thank all of our fans who came out to see us last night! Also thanks to everyone who bought tickets from us for the show! We all appreciate the support that you are showing for us, for local music, and for the prog/power genre in general!

I also want to apologize to all those stuck in the cold for so long. That was COMPLETELY out of our control! In the end, we ended up not even having enough time to properly set up or do any last minute checks on tuning and had 1/3 cut off our set! We still had fun and always enjoy playing for our fans! Winterfell rocked as did Kamelot! Those guys sounded great -- I wish their sound man had run sound all night! Huge improvement!

We do have more shows in the near future. Check out our website for details. We are coming to York, PA, Solomon's Island, MD, Essex, MD. And we are even planning on a big show sometime in this same time period at Jaxx!!! Stay tuned for details, but it has the possibility of being something very cool if all goes as planned!!! :headbang: :headbang: Other stuff in the works as well.

These are very busy and exciting times for Odin's Court! Thanks goes out to all of you for being a part of it!

Just wanted to reply by saying that the wait in the cold was WELL worth it! I live right by Essex, so that's good news to me. I'll be looking forward to the dates and times. You guys kicked ass the other night.

Destiny Of Chaos said:
Just wanted to reply by saying that the wait in the cold was WELL worth it! I live right by Essex, so that's good news to me. I'll be looking forward to the dates and times. You guys kicked ass the other night.
Hey! Thanks -- I'm glad you feel that way! I really felt bad because I went through that same thing a few years back when Symphony X and Blind Guardian were playing. We were stuck all away around the back corner of the building and it was seriously cold out! Blind Guardian took so long to get ready that the doors were way late opening and Division's set got completely cut. :-(

Cool! So we've probably bump into each other for many shows! You have to look no futher for a date. Here is a our current schedule:

• On Friday, December 2, 2005, we are opening for Funny Money at Fat Daddy's in York, PA. Funny Money is the new band by Kix frontman, Steve Whiteman! But I'm sure you knew that being from Baltimore :) We just got this show, so not all the details have been sorted out. We come on at either 9:30 or 10:00.

• On Saturday, January 14, 2006, we are playing at Capt. Georges in Solomon's Island, MD. This has one has been considered an all-night show, but we are considering limiting ourselves to two hours and getting someone else to open the show. Details will follow on that.

• On Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, we will be joined by Images of Eden and Division at Mac's The Club for a local kickass night of all original progressive and power metal! I'll post the times once we get them, but I'm pretty sure that the show starts at 9:30PM. Yes, three major regional acts chose Mac's and Essex as home for that night!

• On Friday, March 24, 2006, we are returning to Jaxx to headline a very special night! We are going to be joined by four other regional prog/power metal acts as Odin's Courtdoes its first live DVD shoot! Yes, that's right -- Odin's Court is making a DVD! We are also planning on combining that our CD release of "Redriven By Fate," so it will indeed be a very special night! Tickets are just $10 for five top-notch regional acts and a chance to be part of Odin's Court history!!! Contact us to purchase tickets! We appreciate the support for our band and the local prog/power community of bands. Details and times will follow.

Thanks man! I'm glad you enjoyed our show! I look forward to seeing at our future shows! Check our site, our MD Party site, or our MySpace and you can stay up-to-date on your schedule. Right now we have shows booked every month into March. We really want to make Mac's a regular spot for our shows. Essex is, no doubt, a metal area -- I've always loved playing that side of town (I'm originally from Catonsville). Mac's is a good-sized room with a kick ass sound system, stage, and lights. The area is great and there is good bit of parking. Much better situation than the old Thunderdome!

is...is that a PA show i see there? i have no idea who Kix or Whiteman or whatever is...but shit, i hope i can make it!! AAHAHHHHAHAHAHA YESSS!!!

aaahaahha its at night!!! YES!! no school to interfeer!!! aahahaha hopefully i can get them to drive up there pending the time.!

No-Mercy said:
is...is that a PA show i see there? i have no idea who Kix or Whiteman or whatever is...but shit, i hope i can make it!! AAHAHHHHAHAHAHA YESSS!!!

aaahaahha its at night!!! YES!! no school to interfeer!!! aahahaha hopefully i can get them to drive up there pending the time.!
Yes it is dude! Much closer than Jaxx, but still probably 1.5-2 hours from you.

Kix was pretty big in the 80s. They are more of your straightforward-party hard-rocking type of band, but we have appeal to those who like the 80s music. Funny Money is more or less a spin-off of Kix. Both bands still play around the region and they pack the house wherever they go! So it is a great opportunity for us!

Unfortunately, Fat Daddy's is strictly a 21+ club with no exceptions (I assuming hopefully that band members are excluded from this limitation or we really have issues). We had a bunch of people from the Philly area come to the Kamelot show. It was very cool! We are still working on a Philly date as well as a Allentown. So perhaps we will come to a club near you that is all ages soon. You HAVE to make it to our DVD shot though! That will be very cool.

Rick Pierpont said:
[*]On Friday, March 24, 2006, we are returning to Jaxx to headline a very special night! We are going to be joined by four other regional prog/power metal acts as Odin's Courtdoes its first live DVD shoot! Yes, that's right -- Odin's Court is making a DVD! We are also planning on combining that our CD release of "Redriven By Fate," so it will indeed be a very special night! Tickets are just $10 for five top-notch regional acts and a chance to be part of Odin's Court history!!! Contact us to purchase tickets! We appreciate the support for our band and the local prog/power community of bands. Details and times will follow.

Beware of the man in the pink tu-tu & tassles....
I should secretly crash this party....

JW

No-Mercy said:
ah 21+, i understand. alright i will keep checking in for a philly date which would truly kick ass!!! and your dvd shot eh? oh man that would RULE!!! let me now let me now!!! aaahhh!!!!

//greg
Yeah, I wish it wasn't that way dude! I hated when that used to happen to me.

Hahahaha!! I already did! March 24, 2006 @ Jaxx.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Beware of the man in the pink tu-tu & tassles....
I should secretly crash this party....

JW
Jeffro is coming?!?!?! I had no idea! ;)

Yes, you should! That would be awesome! I'm hoping that this will be a big enough show to get Capps to drive the 3-4 hours up to it! Plenty of time to plan!

Rick Pierpont said:
Yeah, I wish it wasn't that way dude! I hated when that used to happen to me.

Hahahaha!! I already did! March 24, 2006 @ Jaxx.

i will talk to my maw and paw about it, :lol:

...5pm...

...730pm...

...845pm...

ALAS!!! my dad said hell yeah!! he told me to find out details and stuff, but he said itd be awesome to go down and rent a hotel room and see yall!! HELL FUCKIN YES!!!! AAAHHAHAHAHA

No-Mercy said:
i will talk to my maw and paw about it, :lol:

...5pm...

...730pm...

...845pm...

ALAS!!! my dad said hell yeah!! he told me to find out details and stuff, but he said itd be awesome to go down and rent a hotel room and see yall!! HELL FUCKIN YES!!!! AAAHHAHAHAHA
Awsome dude! Your dad rocks! I hope you realize that! My father would've NEVER done something like that! I know there is Red Roof Inn close by. I hear people talk about it all the time. Should be relatively inexpensive too. Tell him March 24! First band is probably coming on around 7. Leave the house around 12, get down there between 3-4. Kick back relax, get some food, rest, whatever... Come over to the club and prepare to bang that head!

Rick Pierpont said:
Awsome dude! Your dad rocks! I hope you realize that! My father would've NEVER done something like that! I know there is Red Roof Inn close by. I hear people talk about it all the time. Should be relatively inexpensive too. Tell him March 24! First band is probably coming on around 7. Leave the house around 12, get down there between 3-4. Kick back relax, get some food, rest, whatever... Come over to the club and prepare to bang that head!

yes, yes, shit, yes!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Rick Pierpont said:
Jeffro is coming?!?!?! I had no idea! ;)

Yes, you should! That would be awesome! I'm hoping that this will be a big enough show to get Capps to drive the 3-4 hours up to it! Plenty of time to plan!

Jeffro will be wearing nothing but pudding, and a midget around his neck.
I should just show up without warning....lol
#-4 hours, that's NOTHING!:Spin:

J-Dubya 777 said:
Jeffro will be wearing nothing but pudding, and a midget around his neck.
I should just show up without warning....lol
#-4 hours, that's NOTHING!:Spin:
Let me try this again since the forum down went as I tried submitting :(

There goes JayDub with ever vivid disgusting visuals again! lol!!!

I wish you would! It would be a great birthday gift to me! We are expecting 250-300 people there, so it will be a good crowd and you'll a shitload of the people! You wanna play the role of guitar tech.?

Dude, that would totally rock!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, looking again, it is more like 4.5 - 5 (about 300 miles), but knowing DC, he's probably got the pedal to the metal and makes it in 3.5 - 4.

RandyEllefson said:
Great show guys! It was worth the wait in the freezing ass cold!
Thanks Randy! And I'm very glad it was worth the wait! I hate when that happens though (as it did to me for a Symphony X show there a few years back). Just be glad it wasn't tonight since it is only 19 degrees out right now.:yuk: