Odin's Court with Spock's Beard - May 6 @ Jaxx!

Maybe you should have played "Africa"! ; )
One of these freakin' days I'll get the scoop from Rick....
Rick - I'll be calling you, or trying to call you Sunday!!!
(hopefully with some PP news for something I'm trying to put together...)
J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Maybe you should have played "Africa"! ; )
:lol: Perhaps. :p

J-Dubya 777 said:
One of these freakin' days I'll get the scoop from Rick....
Rick - I'll be calling you, or trying to call you Sunday!!!
(hopefully with some PP news for something I'm trying to put together...)
J-Dubya
He's out of town until Saturday evening, so you probably won't reach him before Sunday as cell reception where he is uses International towers! o_O

OdinsCourt said:
:lol: Perhaps. :p

He's out of town until Saturday evening, so you probably won't reach him before Sunday as cell reception where he is uses International towers! o_O

WTF did he go????? I'm off Sunday, so that just might be the day to contact him! I got $10 says he's in PRISON! :heh:

Finally got a chance to dig out the Jaxx related stuff on the Beard forum,
man they were really harsh on you guys! Glad you had some backup there....

It was also cool that a couple of the people came back and apologized after they heard your side of the story. See you in a couple months! :headbang:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
WTF did he go????? I'm off Sunday, so that just might be the day to contact him! I got $10 says he's in PRISON! :heh:

Finally got a chance to dig out the Jaxx related stuff on the Beard forum,
man they were really harsh on you guys! Glad you had some backup there....

It was also cool that a couple of the people came back and apologized after they heard your side of the story. See you in a couple months! :headbang:

J-Dubya
Think girly, fruity drinks, water, and boats.

Yeah. I thought some of them were being WAY overly critical. Some of the comments were completely unwarrented and untrue. But hey, that's rock n roll. Whatever. Can't win them all. Yes fans hated Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater. Symphony X fans hated Devin Townsend. And so on. Keep pluggin' away...

Did I miss something here?

I know people have a right to their opinions, but people need to have a little more respect for a band trying to make it. The only time I ever booed a band was when I had to suffer through Dillinger Escape Plan at Gigantour. Any other time I am respectful.

Forget them though. You've got loyal fans & friends right here!

OdinsCourt said:
Think girly, fruity drinks, water, and boats.

Yeah. I thought some of them were being WAY overly critical. Some of the comments were completely unwarrented and untrue. But hey, that's rock n roll. Whatever. Can't win them all. Yes fans hated Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater. Symphony X fans hated Devin Townsend. And so on. Keep pluggin' away...

He's in Somalia????????? :lol:

Yep, just keep on doing it.....

J-Dubya - booed Point Blank opening for Triumph, Allied Forces tour,

I just got done reading the thread on Spock's Beard's forum about the Jaxx show - ouch! But it was nice to see that some people had second thoughts and apologized for the harsh comments, and that others stuck up for you. OC is to be commended for the stand-up way in which you guys handled and responded to it. That sucks that things went so bad that show, but for you guys, that most definitely seems to be the exception rather than the rule - everytime I, Matt or Keith have been to an OC show, it's been great, and keeps getting better and better. You guys definitely have our support! :headbang: