Odin's Court with Spock's Beard - May 6 @ Jaxx!

Thanks, Mike!

Anyone else? Only 1 day until this awesome event!

I know Spock's Beard is a bit on the light side for many of you metal heads here, but I still think you'd enjoy the show. We can really use the support if some of you can make it, so hit me up on PM or go to our website to order tickets (left will call).

Hope to see you out!

Catching flight out tomorrow morning and will be at Jaxx tomorrow night. Looking forward to the shows this weekend. See you guys there and a big thanks to Matt...:kickass:

Hope all goes well tomorrow, Rick! Play great, and enjoy the SB show...they are a different band without Neal, but they still do some of the old stuff, so don't expect just to hear tracks from Octane and Feel Euphoria. NDV's acoustic version of 'Carrie' from Snow is a killer if he does it, and generally speaking these guys are pretty wild on stage. Especially Ryo, LOL...my condolences to his keyboard tech...he will be a busy man tomorrow night if history repeats as it often has before....

Sorry we will miss it...no doubt we will both be comatose by 10pm tomorrow night! Enjoy the hell out of it, though!

Cheers!

First of all, I want to thank all those that came out in support of the Spock's Beard show this past Saturday! It was also great running into so many forum members and PP attendees there -- Coldfire Mouse and Scott, TheWhisper (you road dog you!), Kez, James from Division, Jason, among others!

Spock's Beard put on a great show so for those of you not sure whether to check them out without Neal - just go!

Thanks Mare! Its a shame you weren't able to make it! I know that it would've made for a REALLY long day! Matt thought he spotted you and some point, but I never saw you and I'm assuming you stuck with your plan of not coming -- so it must of been your stunt double. :lol: Just so you know, we are playing just 15 minutes from your house on 5/20 @ Dick's in Rosedale. Our bassist, Craig, turns 22 that day - hopefully you can help us celebrate it with him! We'll be there all night - try the veal! ;)

A great weekend it was!:kickass: Great meeting Matt(again) & Rick from Odin's Court Sat night and Mike from Division on Sun. Enjoyed both OC & Divisions sets.:headbang:

There is no bigger Neal Morse fanboy than me, but the Beard put on a hell of a show...technical problems and all. Nick does a great job on vocals. Highlights were their cover of Genesis - Counting Out Time from Lamb Lies Down & At the End of the Day...Cheers!:kickass: