Odin's Court with Spock's Beard - May 6 @ Jaxx!

I really, really wish I was going to this show, but the call of the mountains and weekend with close friends who are about to move is strong.

I also wish I was going to the Cinco De Mayo bash too! I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to any OC member who is willing to don a sombrero for the show. Burritos, Corona, sopapillas and Odin's Court...a winning combination! :headbang:

Death Metal Cookie Monster said:
Oh, another thing. What other bands are playing at the May 6th show?
Encompass and Human Theory. I really enjoy Encompass and I am looking forward to seing their set. Not at all familiar with HT, but their samples didn't grab me either.

Hope you're able to make it.

Snowy Owl said:
I really, really wish I was going to this show, but the call of the mountains and weekend with close friends who are about to move is strong.

I also wish I was going to the Cinco De Mayo bash too! I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to any OC member who is willing to don a sombrero for the show. Burritos, Corona, sopapillas and Odin's Court...a winning combination! :headbang:
Thanks for providing the hotel info!

Yeah, I wish you were too since we are doing the whole acoustic block ithere! Always trying to keep it fresh. ;-) And as much as I wish you and Andrea could be there, I understand. Plans are plans and when it includes close friends and nature, it clinches the deal. :)

Hahahaha!! Yeah man! That's going to be fun! Wait until you hear our metalled up version of the Mexican Hat Dance - AWESOME!!! OK, just kidding. We should play something like that though. You know what's funny about that is I won a sombrero at a Cinco De Mayo celebration years ago and had actually thought about bringing it as a joke. Now that you are making a dare?!?!?! Hmmm.....

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks for providing the hotel info!

Yeah, I wish you were too since we are doing the whole acoustic block ithere! Always trying to keep it fresh. ;-) And as much as I wish you and Andrea could be there, I understand. Plans are plans and when it includes close friends and nature, it clinches the deal. :)

Hahahaha!! Yeah man! That's going to be fun! Wait until you hear our metalled up version of the Mexican Hat Dance - AWESOME!!! OK, just kidding. We should play something like that though. You know what's funny about that is I won a sombrero at a Cinco De Mayo celebration years ago and had actually thought about bringing it as a joke. Now that you are making a dare?!?!?! Hmmm.....

Do it! I am sure it would get a good laugh. After all, playing live is all about having a little fun, right?

I am truly very sorry the SB gig hasn't been getting a good response. :cry: I guess there is just so many shows packed around that gig, you know. It definitely isn't your fault, because you'll put on a great show no matter what.

Really do wish me and the gang could be there. Andrea really looks forward to all your gigs we get a chance to see as do I. :)

Mike, our radio guy (aka propaganda minister :lol:). He had to leave because of a big clusterf*ck with his graduation prospects with Rowan University. I relieved him of his duties until further notice. He needs to concentrate on his education. Maybe when I call this week we can discuss that. We ain't stopping though! Keith, Andrea and I will ride on!

The 20th will rock, my friend!

Yeah, it's a shame about Mike. Now that Lori and I are moved and have the internet again I am able to try and make contacts again. BTW, did you get my review of Umbra Within?