Odin's Court with Spock's Beard - May 6 @ Jaxx!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Hey all,

I know there are some Spock's Beard fans here (including Ed), so I thought I'd take the liberty to let y'all in on the great news that I've been DYING to tell people for a couple of months now. Jaxx wanted us to make the announcement at our DVD shoot (which was an absolute BLAST and huge success - thanks to all those here who supported us in person or spirit), so I've had to hold off for quite a while now.

Anyhow, as it says in the subject, we are honored and privileged to be opening for none other than the prog rock legends, Spock's Beard! The show is Saturday, May 6 @ the infamous Jaxx in Springfield, VA! Tickets are just $27.50 through us. PLEASE don't buy them through TicketMaster -- you will spend more money and it doesn't help support local musicians (like ourselves). You can either contact me, someone else in the band, or purchase them directly from OUR website.

Thanks in advance! I hope to see many of you there. :kickass:

Rick man

Fill us in on the DVD shoot man? How was it, great turnout hah? you guys deserve it!!!!!!!! JAXX looks like a great place. Hey congrats to you and your boys man. You will love SB they are great guys and a blast. :headbang:

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey all,

I know there are some Spock's Beard fans here (including Ed), so I thought I'd take the liberty to let y'all in on the great news that I've been DYING to tell people for a couple of months now. Jaxx wanted us to make the announcement at our DVD shoot (which was an absolute BLAST and huge success - thanks to all those here who supported us in person or spirit), so I've had to hold off for quite a while now.

Anyhow, as it says in the subject, we are honored and privileged to be opening for none other than the prog rock legends, Spock's Beard! The show is Saturday, May 6 @ the infamous Jaxx in Springfield, VA! Tickets are just $27.50 through us. PLEASE don't buy them through TicketMaster -- you will spend more money and it doesn't help support local musicians (like ourselves). You can either contact me, someone else in the band, or purchase them directly from OUR website.

Thanks in advance! I hope to see many of you there. :kickass:

ebass said:
Rick man

Fill us in on the DVD shoot man? How was it, great turnout hah? you guys deserve it!!!!!!!! JAXX looks like a great place. Hey congrats to you and your boys man. You will love SB they are great guys and a blast. :headbang:
Hahahaha!! You know? When I posted this last night, I meant to go find that thread about the DVD shoot and give y'all the update. In my mind, I had done it!! :lol:

Ed, it was AWESOME!! I had the time of my life! We had a great turnout and great audience response -- way beyond our wildest expectations! In my over 20 years of live performance, this is easily my most favorite and memorable of all!! Jaxx was extremely pleased with us and the turnout! In fact, check out their pictures from the show here and read the captions! We had a better crowd then many nationals!

Jaxx is a cool place to play -- its not just the room, it is the vibe. I tihnk mostly because it is the premier club in the area that hosts all of the great shows that come through. I would surely expect you guys to play there when you have your east coast tour! And it is in a safe area that is convenient from the main highway, Rt. 95.

Thanks for the congrats! I'm sure it will be awesome! They seem pretty cool on the video and I've heard but good things from you and you've TOURED with them! I do wish it was Enchant on the bill instead! I wouldn't be able to contain myself ;)