Kamelot: New Disc Update

That cover is absolutely stunning!
Agreed! Wow, Mattias has really outdone himself again. Can't wait til he sells that print.

This is definitely one of my most anticipated CD's of the year.

KAMELOT's guitarist Thomas Youngblood states: "We are very excited about the new tour and album release this year. 'Ghost Opera' is full of new and varied elements for us and the fans. This will be our most ambitious stage show ever as well."

In good KAMELOT tradition, "Ghost Opera" includes an array of guests, exotic instuments and dives into new musical territory.

"This is certainly another leap forward for KAMELOT, with what I think is our best, most exciting and important production to date," says KAMELOT vocalist Khan.

And from this is sounds like it will deliver. I am very excited indeed! :Smokin:

This is fantastic news! Thank you for brightening my day! Kamelot are an addicition for me that will never end. Their songs are so amazing :)

Now, if they could only pick the right ones to play live...

The Michael

What a stunning cover indeed. I have a feeling this will propel Kamelot to even greater heights... definitely in my book! This year will be fantastic for melodic metal.

Oh really? After a 6 day Kamelot bender, I'm ready! Only yesterday did I throw in Beyond Fear and now Damn The Machine, so I'm ready for another Kamelot tour! When them boys coming back to Detroit???

That's the problem...they're not. They are touring with Leaves' Eyes, but they are skipping Detroit - only LE is playing there :erk:

This might possibly be one of the best covers ever.

ghostoperacover.jpg

God there's some good stuff coming out this year.

It sure is one of the best ones ever IMO, i'm really excited about the new album:kickass:

track listing:

01. Solitaire
02. Rule The World
03. Ghost Opera
04. The Human Stain
05. Blücher
06. Love You to Death
07. Up Through the Ashes
08. Mourning Star
09. Silence of the Darkness
10. Anthem
11. EdenEcho
12. The Pendulous Fall (limited edition bonustrack)

I am wondering about track 8 (Mourning Star) is it a remake of the Conception song, or an entirely new track?

The new song sounds great! I can't wait for the new album and tour! I'll probably have to drive up to the Tampa/St Petersburg area to see them (the last time they played there, I missed it! :mad: Not this time!).