Kamelot?

Kamelot is an absolutely brilliant band. Karma is an exceptional album. No fillers, all killer tracks. Epica is also good, but has a couple of little bullshit crappy things in it. But they are both worth buying. That is if you can get them in Oz.

Yeah Kamelot's stuff is quite easy to get a hold of here. Shame some of the cool stuff from Finland is more difficult to find.

Edited because what I wrote before may have sounded like a) I didn't think Kamelot was cool, or b) that I thought they were Finnish. :)

Fall from grace is the best of those, requiem is weak. Wander is a great song! and the song "fourth legacy" is cool too!

I believe they now all go by the name of "The Frozen People". Tell them to say hi to Abbath, Master Of Penguins if they see him!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/spawny1/karma.zip

Theres the song Karma from the album of the same name. Its 4.8 meg, its not the best song to start off with, its a bit new agey, but I think its brilliant, just dont expect something really heavy! Fall From Grace or Forever would be better picks as they are heavier, but whatever :)

Spawn, there are no Eskimos in Finland.

Nightwing, yes, Sonata Arctica are Finnish. As are Sentenced, Poisonblack, To/Die/For, Amorphis, Dreamtale, Tarot, Charon, Entwine, 69 Eyes, Thunderstone, Negative, Children Of Bodom, Stratovarius and For My Pain. They are all good bands that I like, and there are plenty of others that I don't like.

Goreripper, there are plenty of bands in Finland that aren't heavy metal. The Finns have all the same crap that other countries have, some of it is really scary. :)