Kamelot?

Kaitsu said:
Spawn, there are no Eskimos in Finland.

Nightwing, yes, Sonata Arctica are Finnish. As are Sentenced, Poisonblack, To/Die/For, Amorphis, Dreamtale, Tarot, Charon, Entwine, 69 Eyes, Thunderstone, Negative, Children Of Bodom, Stratovarius and For My Pain. They are all good bands that I like, and there are plenty of others that I don't like.

Goreripper, there are plenty of bands in Finland that aren't heavy metal. The Finns have all the same crap that other countries have, some of it is really scary. :)
yes I have actually heard Charon, Poisonblack and Sentenced courtesy of a friend from another board......I didn't get into them a great deal.
I don't mind Stratovarius however.

The country does seem quite prolific for heavy bands and music.

Kaitsu said:
Spawn, there are no Eskimos in Finland.
How do you know? What if one jetted in by plane, or swam after a Walrus and ended up in Finland? I find your statement shaky at best :)

spawn said:
How do you know? What if one jetted in by plane, or swam after a Walrus and ended up in Finland? I find your statement shaky at best :)
Good points. There are mines along the eastern border to keep out the Russians, but I don't think anything has ever been done to keep out Eskimos.

There you go, they are crafty, I hear they can tunnel through ice and everything.

Hmmm, Finland. Amazing place, amazing music. Kamelot's singer Roy Khan is from up that way too, but across the border in Norway. I really like Kamelot's Karma. Epica is good too, but I don't think it's as good as Karma.