Karen

wow even with your cheap wok on your old stove in your tiny gross kitchen in your crappy apartment it was edible?! amazing!@

No no, Kevin doesn't have a gross kitchen, that was my first place in Toronto :lol:
and like I said... everyone can make awesome dishes - it's not the equipment, it's the chef!

Ratatouille.jpg

Stir fry secret: If it looks like it's going downhill, lob some sesame oil or oyster sauce into it.

not always :Smug:

I was just eating some 3-year-aged Wisconsin Cheddar and reading about cheeses and then I discovered 12-year-aged Wisconsin Cheddar. My cheese ain't so fancy anymore.

I went to a fancy cheese store in Bethesda once. I bought some Brie that smelled so bad I couldn't keep it in the house. It tasted amazing when I sampled it at the store, I didn't notice the smell, SHRUG. It was their finest brie!

I have the intentions to check a Whole Foods to see how aged their cheddars happen to be.

Hot damn I love cheddar.

My uncle drives the trucks that pick up the milk from across Scotland that is made into delicious cheese and when I was living back home he used to deliver huge blocks of cheddar so big I considered making a house out of them and living in it.

Whole Foods don't have 12 years old Cheddar, I can tell you that! (that's where I get my cheeses, and I would have remembered that... but then again, I may need to look again... )

I love smelly aged cheeses <3

I can't stand smelly cheeses, my parents always seem to buy a fuckload of blue cheeses at xmas even though NO ONE LIKES IT. Can't go in the kitchen at xmas for fear for throwing up.