kata's pub

I get wasted only a couple times a month just to have fun with some friends. I understand for a lot of people it can be addictive, but I can overcome that. So yeah, hails to sodomy!

yup it is just to have fun, if u took it to the wrong direction that's up to you i guess,.................

haha oh today I got checke up by to lesbians an a xouple.. heh.. yeah.. and i'm so drunk now i don't kow I saying... and i tallked to a guy who loved katatonia.! and it was he that wanted me to join him and his girl haha.. what a funny night..chereeeeeeers

i got extremely drunk two days ago and i became aggressive oO usually i am quiet and even depressive when i drink too much so that's something new... i'm afraid...

develinn said:
haha oh today I got checke up by to lesbians an a xouple.. heh.. yeah.. and i'm so drunk now i don't kow I saying... and i tallked to a guy who loved katatonia.! and it was he that wanted me to join him and his girl haha.. what a funny night..chereeeeeeers
Tell us everything:lol: :heh:

Being sober has its benefits! I can go down the stairs and get some tea! WITHOUT GOD! I mean without falling....and without god...ahem.

well ive gone up my downstairs, i mean, my buildings staircase punchdrunk and never had a problem... i live in a 4th floor... cool hey? must not get drunk tonight...must fight it, must sleep....