kata's pub

Silent paragon said:
The last time I got drunk was my 18th birthday. I got so drunk that I only remember the first half hour of the party, and the last two minutes witch I spent pulling stake knives out of pockets before I went to bed...

a similar thing happened to me at my 17th birthday...
I passed out and my friends ordered a taxi and lifted me by my hands and feet and pulled me all the way to the second floor where i live opened the door and left me on the sofa.
the funny thing was that i didn't have a hangover in the next morning that is until I saw the bill they slipped into my pocket to show me exactly how much i drank...I believe I still have it somewhere if the ink hasn't worn out after all it happened 7 years ago

having a kata pub is great idea...there should be a chain all over the world like hard rock cafe or planet hollywood or something
the germany chapter would frame Daniel's shaved off beard:kickass:

I work in the best pub in guildford! we have a pretty cool jukebox, which is connected to the internet so you can find pretty much any track you want. The other day I was working to some katatonia, opeth and emperor. Everyone that drinks in the pub is brilliant! and I have awesome fun working there.

I'm moving in july though, so shall have to leave my most favorite job in the world. *pouts*

uhm just keep thi's pub alive......no shit....let's not......being sober it's not funny nor being drunk....so what am i suppoused to do then?

no_reply said:
uhm just keep thi's pub alive......no shit....let's not......being sober it's not funny nor being drunk....so what am i suppoused to do then?

do whatever gives you actual happiness.......I just happen to have found some kind of happiness sober when I could NOT find it with a needle or a bottle....

:zzz: could not even get drunk... just got back from my road trip and slept only 6 hours for the whole weekend... im tired, and sleepy... could use a bed instead of this fukkin desk at work...my ass hurts for sitting for that long drive, so im the depressing man sitting alone at the bar, drinking nothing and falling asleep...!!

oh... internet is free today!!!:headbang:

cheers mates!!

well............it's been two weeks since the last time i had a beer........uhm lfe's getting boring........

:OMG:
Divatkreació said:
I drank last saturday and watched 2001: A space odyssey on a film festival. I didn't sleep at all that night and fell asleep while driving just 100m before home :zzz:

A pint of Goldstar Beer(Israeli) with a shot of 97% spirit in it
makes a the beer pretty strong but guarantees barfing...
it's a sad story really...:cry:

you all just made me want to drink some tequila i have left from last week. hope i dont get wasted, im alone so its not that great to be drunk....