kata's pub

This summer is too hot!! I can't sleep at night, I go out on my balcony naked and try to freeze but it's still 25 degrees... o_O :ill: :zombie:

LifeDepraved said:
35 HAHA! Try around 45-48 Celsius here today...and basically everyday in the summer.

wtf?

I would probably be melting or be toasted and I would lay under water till the winter came, if you have could weather then.. I don't know :p

Phoenix is pretty hot but it has like 90% moisture in the air which makes it impossible to live in.
It's like a fucking vagina.
maybe that's the reason the "Suns" suck

I don't care for the Suns...they can suck all they want. This weather is unbearable...the winter is here is like spring or early summer with some nice cold winds sometimes.

Bah!

This winter here is being the worst winter ever. Somedays is hot, there's a lot of humidity and fog in the mornings and sometimes it rains so annoyingly...
And summers are unbeareable. I can't stand it. It makes me feel very bad sometimes.
Stupid weather.

awwwe summer in mexico city, its rainy season alright, 22°C all day... 26 tops!! but it is lonely and cloudy... must find my red wine... maybe not...
I love my country btw, but would gladly move out if i had a chance...

It’s a nice chilly 2.4° C here. I love winter.
* throws snowball at Kevin.*
Eve: "Catch Kev"
*Kevin is to drunk and doesn’t catch snowball. Snowball hits bar tender in back of head*
Eve: "Oh shit"
*Kevin drops beer on floor*
Kevin: "Oh shit"
* Hugo falls of bar stool laughing*
Hugo: "I love this pub"

the problem in holland with it's warmth is that you can fucking hardly breathe...

you know, warmth can be very pleasant (for example when it has just rained, or when it's about to rain)
but we almost never have that...
it's just too fucking dry so breathing is more like choking...

Dry warmth is more bearable than humid warmth.. so I'm glad it's dry warmth, but 30+ degrees is a bit too much... Especially for tomorrow the forecast is a maximum of 35 degrees... pffff... fortunately the climate control system here in the office works quite well for a change, so inside here it's quite OK..

Inside my house I've managed to keep the temperature down to 25-26 degrees maximum, fortunately my bedroom's on the shadow side, so there it's a bit over 23.. quite managable.

MadTinus said:
Dry warmth is more bearable than humid warmth.. so I'm glad it's dry warmth, but 30+ degrees is a bit too much... Especially for tomorrow the forecast is a maximum of 35 degrees... pffff... fortunately the climate control system here in the office works quite well for a change, so inside here it's quite OK..

Inside my house I've managed to keep the temperature down to 25-26 degrees maximum, fortunately my bedroom's on the shadow side, so there it's a bit over 23.. quite managable.
when it's 'benauwd'. is it then dry or humid?
cause I meant that

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
This winter here is being the worst winter ever. Somedays is hot, there's a lot of humidity and fog in the mornings and sometimes it rains so annoyingly...
I can't stand it either, I have to wait for the buss at 6:00 AM with that stupid cold, I even started to wear a SCARF!!!!!

hugot said:
awwwe summer in mexico city, its rainy season alright, 22°C all day... 26 tops!! but it is lonely and cloudy... must find my red wine... maybe not...
I love my country btw, but would gladly move out if i had a chance...

Marcela Bovio...who would want to move out of Mexico when there such a hot woman living there...(nevermind the fact that she's currently in the Netherlands with Arjen)

It's waaay too hot for me.. :(
And I'm so stupid to drink a glass of that wine with fruit in it.. I feel kinda dizzy and stuff now, + stumach ache =\
No, this heat is nothing for me.. I like warmth till about 28°C, but only if there is enough shade and preferably if I'm near an ocean, with a cool breeze it's ok. :)
Otherwise I'd say that about 23/24°C is perfect.
And I can't fucking sleep in this heat! :mad: