kata's pub

Nofuckingway o_O

Oh btw our electronic temperaturemeter says that outside it's 43°C.. don't think that's right, but I'm guessing it is standing in the sun, so it could be true x_o"

I was just thinking...

all the forum members on here from england-should come over to my pub :p Its amazing and you'd all love it, and I can play katatonia cd's and we can sit around and have lots of drinks in the garden. It'd be sexy!

yes? no?

Silent paragon said:
It’s a nice chilly 2.4° C here. I love winter.
* throws snowball at Kevin.*
Eve: "Catch Kev"
*Kevin is to drunk and doesn’t catch snowball. Snowball hits bar tender in back of head*
Eve: "Oh shit"
*Kevin drops beer on floor*
Kevin: "Oh shit"
* Hugo falls of bar stool laughing*
Hugo: "I love this pub"

Haha! I can so see this happening.

Androz said:
I can't stand it either, I have to wait for the buss at 6:00 AM with that stupid cold, I even started to wear a SCARF!!!!!
You haven't seen me waiting for the bus in winter... I look like Kenny from South Park (well, except that I don't wear anything on my head).

Vincent J. said:
when it's 'benauwd'. is it then dry or humid?
cause I meant that
When it's 'benauwd' it's definitely humid, like in the jungle/rainforest it's verrrrry humid and it's make you sweat like hell, dry heat feels less hot/bothersome than humid heat.
Zowi said:
Nofuckingway o_O

Oh btw our electronic temperaturemeter says that outside it's 43°C.. don't think that's right, but I'm guessing it is standing in the sun, so it could be true x_o"
43, haha, it must have been hanging in the sun (temperature is always measured in the shadow) or it's broken, because as KNMI.nl says:

"De hoogste temperatuur ooit op een KNMI-station in Nederland gemeten bedraagt 38,6 graden op 23 augustus 1944 in Warnsveld."
Alyona said:
I was just thinking...

all the forum members on here from england-should come over to my pub Its amazing and you'd all love it, and I can play katatonia cd's and we can sit around and have lots of drinks in the garden. It'd be sexy!

yes? no?
I'd come over!

Vincent J. said:
oh yeah, 37.2 C here now:p
records are likely to be broken today.

sounds like good weather to go to the city xP (which I am going to do in a few minutes:zombie: ehehe)
nooo, what madness drove me to this... *hothothot*
no records broken yet, but I am xP

Its about 34 here at the moment. Its not that bad! but I am walking around in bikini barefoot.

Moved into a new place today, its very exciting :) living with my friends now...
Housewarming party anyone? :p

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
You haven't seen me waiting for the bus in winter... I look like Kenny from South Park (well, except that I don't wear anything on my head).
But cold is cool, with my new scarf it's like 5ºC and I'm out there with just a shirt and a scarf :D
Alyona said:
Housewarming party anyone?
Count me in:headbang: