kata's pub

I was in Amsterdam yesterday.It wasnt the first time.I have a lot of memories in Amsterdam but i dont remember most of them.
Damn that city is evil.

Zowi said:
If you think the junks, prostitutes, tourists etc. away, it's not that bad..

you tend to ignore those when you're under the influence which is legal.
hash brownies are da shiz!!! I don't smoke but the air in amsterdam always smells like hash

I have a strange accent....

its supposed to be eastern european, but apparently I sounds welsh! *cringes*
I'm going to amsterdam in september! It's going to be so awesome, I can't wait!

paradoxile said:
you tend to ignore those when you're under the influence which is legal.
Same thing when you've been living there all your life.
paradoxile said:
hash brownies are da shiz!!! I don't smoke but the air in amsterdam always smells like hash
Only in certain areas.. it isn't that bad:erk:

I dont prefer to live Amsterdam.Den Haag is better to live also only 50 kms to Amsterdam.Well but the problem is carparking is 3 euro per hour in Amsterdam.

3 euros per hour???????????????????????This is really hard...At least you guys live in towns where you can find a calm spot to hung out...Here everybody is always in a crazy mood and there is no place you can go and hear nothing but cars!!

Yeah actually expensive carparks resolved traffic problem in Amsterdam.Everyone is travelling with bikes.
Also i know that "crazy mood" because i live in a 18 millions population city in eastern europe.

I have never been in Amsterdam, but i read an interview with Tiamat where they were in Amsterdam..
On the tables in the interview room they had some "bjud-hash".. (givewaway-hash..) like regular ppl have water or beer to visitors, they had drugs.. :)

(I think it was the same article where they talked about customs and asked why do they search him when going to Amsterdam.. "what do they think?! i am going to smugle weed FROM sweden TO amsterdam?!?!"... realy funny article :) )

I'd love to go to Amsterdam, but well, no money and I don't speak dutch, and it wouldn't be that funny because I can't travel alone yet (15 years old *slaps himself*).
:lol:

I love Netherlands, very nice country!
:D