kata's pub

Deliverance6 said:
I smuggling a sausage all day.... every day.....pfft:)

Hardy har har... but it is illegal to bring meat products into the UK...so in case you're chosen for random screening at the customs in one of the Brittish airports make sure to hide your 13 inch kielbasa well

see? i can be funny too:D

I forgot some grass in my pocket when i was in Amsterdam and i passed from almost everycountry in europe.When i turn back to home my dog found them.
Theorically i smuggled drug through europe. :=)

No need for medals. :p

I'd like to say here (this seems to be the best thread) from the bottom of my heart...
I BLOODY HATE KAPITALISM!

it's the source of war and death and almost everything that's bad for mankind! I want to break it down and make things better!

I'm just curious, who's with me?
ps: yes, drop all the subtlety

edit: yeah, I had some scotch before typing this:p ah, I still mean it

develinn said:
alkohoKJ is evil..................baaaah

wtf?..oh.. heh, ok that night I just remember I got pissed off of something (something that's unusual cuse I'm always glad when I drink :p) eh, and my bestfriend told me about it the day after, and I was very drunk so I wonder how the fuck I manage to write my password and username ahhah, and I don't remember that I sat on the pc either :eek: .. haha yes I guess alcohol is evil

in other news...
yesterday morning the mayor of this lovely town in the outskirts of Shittsburg, PA has declared himself as the son of Satan, bringer of the apocalypse...he answers to the name Kenneth Joshua Alkoho...he's armed and extremely dangerous so whenever you see this man
evil-joe.jpg

run for your life

and now here's Tom with the weather

(the picture's random, I have no idea who's that guy)

*in best drunken singing voice*

“I like to have a beer with Kevin
I like to have a beer with Kev
Drink in moderation
We never ever ever get rolling drunk
We drink in the town and country
Where the atmosphere is great
I like to have a beer with Kevin
‘cuse Kevin’s…me mate."