Katatonia concert video

Brahma

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2002
Visit site
Hell!

I've read that there's a new live video in the deadsite, but I didn't find it. I have tried the link, but it isn't operating correctly. Can anyone help me?

Thanx!

Hi!

I've read it at a Hungarian forum. The man, who wrote gave the link, but it doesn't operate. (I'm going to write here this, if I find it:))
Is anybody know about this live video?

I've downloaded the Katatonia covers. There are some quite good artists, but I think the bigger part of the session is a little bit inferior, I think. :)

What 's Your opinion of these?

try looking around on soulseek (www.slsk.org)... it's on there (occasionally)... and i don't know if hobo's got it on his ftp site... i'll leave that to him to answer and if so give info, etc... might private message him (username is Hobo) and ask him if he doesn't post anything soon...

Maybe one day the video will be up for download again on the Deadsite. I guess we'll have to wait.

snickers.jpg

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
Maybe one day the video will be up for download again on the Deadsite. I guess we'll have to wait.

snickers.jpg

translation/explanation?? thank yew :p

Means something like "In case it should take a bit longer".

The picture shows a German couple that was kidnapped by some rebel group on the Philippines, among other tourists. It took weeks until they were released.

There you go. :)