Katatonia DVD live in Montreal?

Yeah... So stupid to sell unofficial material... Bah.
When i read the name of the topic i thought it was an update about the official dvd :<

to say the least, it's mean to sell selfrecorded live material without asking the band for permission. sharing it with friends or even trading could be okay.
nope, i won't buy it, i'll wait for the official one, no matter when it will be released, i'll suffer it through.

Deliverance6 said:
I have made a DVD of the cleveland show, but I wouldnt sell it without permission from Anders. I talked to the guy selling this DVD and told him that. It is unofficial.
why not putting it on Hobo's ftp together with the others? Or do you need to ask for Anders' permission?I don't know what's the band's opinion about this issue...
If it is shared among fans, isn't it like to share pictures or similar among friends?
But most probably it's illegal itself to film a show without permission even for private use, I don't know how is it with royalities etc.
On the other side, if the show is so good and someone puts his hands on that video,which has been shared through the internet, that would be also a form of advertisment for the band...
it's like downloading music and stuff like that, it's difficult to establish a border line between what's illegal and what is still allowed...

I'll wait for the official Dvd, since the qualiy can't be compared with a bootleg, but I can't deny that I'm curious to see how were their shows in the USA or Canada...