Katatonia in Russia, September

Omin

The Wizard
Oct 8, 2002
Russia
www.foreststream.net
Well, hi, guys i`m a guitarist from Forest Stream - band that will support you in your small russian tour. I`d like to say that we have an interesting idea (don`t know, may be you discussed it with Sonm aready) - is it possible to play one of your old song together? I mean - we play, you sing or something like that. For example, it could be "Without God" or "Nowhere". Russian fans can`t wait to hear from you this "classic" stuffs so we have a really good chance to make a great jam. I also want to say that we really love this songs and earlier we played them on our gigs as covers so we just need to remember them and rehearse - only one month remained. :) Cheers.

Omin said:
Well, hi, guys i`m a guitarist from Forest Stream - band that will support you in your small russian tour. I`d like to say that we have an interesting idea (don`t know, may be you discussed it with Sonm aready) - is it possible to play one of your old song together? I mean - we play, you sing or something like that. For example, it could be "Without God" or "Nowhere". Russian fans can`t wait to hear from you this "classic" stuffs so we have a really good chance to make a great jam. I also want to say that we really love this songs and earlier we played them on our gigs as covers so we just need to remember them and rehearse - only one month remained. :) Cheers.

welcome.....
I of course cant speak for the band but I would imagine that MAYBE if you guys sang that Katatonia would play an old one......of course they have changed up their playlist completely so I dont think anyone but the band knows what they will play.....Jonas has a hard time singing more than one old Katatonia tune....it wrecks his voice for future gigs.....I think the idea is great though and wish I could be there to see you guys and Katatonia.....you can email Anders directly through the official Katatonia website.....

Reece....

Maybe someone from Forest Stream should do the vocals while Blakkheim and Renske plays instruments? That should spare Jonas's voice + it could become quite a different version of whatever song that gets played ;)