opeth1

Beyond the Spiritual Moon
Mar 3, 2005
U.K
Obviously.

buryyou.gif

yay or nay?

I like the use of the "v" in place of "u."
It must be used sparingly I reckon though, even in times when v & u were synonimous they were randomly interchanged.

Original post has a good destitute aura!!

NoMotionSoul said:
I like the use of the "v" in place of "u."
It must be used sparingly I reckon though, even in times when v & u were synonimous they were randomly interchanged.

Original post has a good destitute aura!!

who are you to judge me!?!?!?

Tone-Deaf said:
I like it. The only thing that I don't like its the white holes on it. I guess you wanted the picture to seem like it has been burnt or something. From where did you download the katatonia font? it looks cool[/QUO

i think the white spots are to give an older feel,like an old negative,with water spots and such.oh and its qool

hey ppl, perhaps a wrong thread but..

ive just got Jonathan Elias - Children Of The Corn soundtrack! this is some serious scary shit in the vein of Omen ost.

i know that blakkheim likes it too and it inspired diabolical masquerade in a way (theres a similar theme on nightwork), so... if you cant find it im willing to share it cos its damn good.

cheers

discouraged1 said:
hey ppl, perhaps a wrong thread but..

ive just got Jonathan Elias - Children Of The Corn soundtrack! this is some serious scary shit in the vein of Omen ost.

i know that blakkheim likes it too and it inspired diabolical masquerade in a way (theres a similar theme on nightwork), so... if you cant find it im willing to share it cos its damn good.

cheers

I know a chick who was in that movie.......and this is an apropriate a thread as there is here for this without starting your own thread.....couldnt get the link to work.....poo

Cerulean said:
I don't like any of these pics, very sorry :cool:

They're cliché Photoshop creations, where I can even tell which filters were used etc.
No offence intended.
none taken...I don't use photoshop:loco:

but do tell me one thing...Do you honestly think that Katatonia cover art was made without using photoshop?
oh and Inspired Art is cliche by definition...it's supposed to have reoccuring motifes otherwise it loses the "inspired " part...

Well by Photoshop I mean any decent or less decent Photoshop clones included...

And I'm not saying it's a bad program, cos I use it myself (on educational level for a couple of years now) but 9 out of 10 Photoshop creations on the web are what I'd call cliché...
And I don't wanna discourage you at all of course ;-) so keep making em.