Katatonia Live Dvd!!!

The Scourge said:
Hmmmmm, now I am curious. I noticed the cool artwork in his sig too. What is that 7"?

As You Possibly Read Above It's A 1992 7" First Release Of "Anathema" Titled "They Die". It Includes The First Original Recordings Of "They Die" And Their Best Song, In My Opinion, "Chrestfallen" With Darren White (Serenades) Leading The Vocals. It Was Released By The Swiss "Witchhunt Records". If You Would like I Could Also Send You The Tracks.

Through My Reply To You I Would like To Ask Everyone That Reads This Post To Get In Touch With If By Any Way Is Having The Second 7" Of "Anathema" Titled "We Are The Bible" Released At 1994 And Would Be Interested In Selling It.

Strangelight said:
Ah I finally got one again this year from a friend. I had 10 of them when they were first pressed but lost them along the way and gave them away etc. I also got on of the Peaceville collectors club 7"s from the same guy now all I need is Serenades on vinyl to complete the set. Anyone know where to get it?

It's Nice To Hear About That. We're Holding A Little Music Treasure In Our Hands. Well lets See, The Serenades Vinyl Is Owned By My Closest Friend. I've Also Tried To take It From Him But I Didn't Have Any Luck. Because I Really Know That It Means Not Having The Last Thing To Complete A Collection I'll Give My Best For You Trying To Hand It Over To Me And Then Of Course I'll Send It Over To You Ok? ;)

Dora said:
OK. :)
Still i dont get what made you start writing like this? And what if you need to write something official, for work or a CV..?
I couldnt push the shift button that often, it would slow me down .. :tickled:

Well You See This Thing Started Dew To My Mail With Other Bands And That Is The Days I Owned A Band Of Mine. Then simply Became A Habbit That I Like Till Nowdays.
Yeah Sure When It Is Coming To Something Official I Type/Write Normal. Don't Take Me Wrong, I See This Forum Serious Too But I Very Much Enjoy It First, Communicating With People Having The Same Of Music That My Brain Likes To Taste Of.
The Shift Button Is A Habbit Too. Try It, You Never Know. :)

What's the excitement all about?

Hey hey! I've got a movie of someone tapping his leg and singing along to a bunch of songs I have on CD anyway, with some bored looking people swaying and holding instruments in the background.

That's my experience of seeing them live anyway.
3 times in one year. Bored after 20 minutes each time.

and yknow.. I'm actually a fan.

The Scourge said:
Thanks CHRESTFALLEN, but I am sure that I will find those tracks on the metal hub here, paladin.sublevels.net. Those tracks are different versions than the ones that appeared on Serenades, right?
Yeah they were recorded just for that 7"
I prefer the original versions though, from the demo.

Hey Guys, It's Been Time Hearing From Me, Huh?
Well, My Fucking Primary Hard Disk Failed And I've Send It For Replacement, So I'm Now Writing A Short Message, Just To Keep In Touch, From a Net Cafe. See You Soon Right?

CHRESTFALLEN said:
Nice Thing That Our Talk Changed For The Better. Yes I Own In Luck The "They Die" Original 7". I Bought It Some Years Back Without Knowing Their Existance. From Then And Forth "Anathema" Climb On The Top Of My Music Stairs keeping Company To "Katatonia" :)
If You're Interested I Could Rip It And Send It Over To Your Musical Ladder, That's If You Don't Allready Have It. Let Me Know Ok?
You Do Know You're Talking To None Other Than Duncan Patterson (Strangelight)... I Think He Used To Roadie For The Band Or Something....

Now He Roadies For Antimatter.

Just One Word About The Live In Greece(salonica) Yesterday.it Was Amazing!!!!!
Katatonia Were Perfect And The Crowd Was Mesmerised...

Cool to see someone enjoying the greek gig.

AS fot those who couldn't stop arguing about capital letters, I though that there might be a bit more information on whats on this DVD, but you've talked crap all through, I bet if you met each other you'd both realise your gay!

strangedays said:
Cool to see someone enjoying the greek gig.

AS fot those who couldn't stop arguing about capital letters, I though that there might be a bit more information on whats on this DVD, but you've talked crap all through, I bet if you met each other you'd both realise your gay!

Just End Your "StrangeFuckingGayDays" And Go To Bed Kid!!! :lol:

[)... I Think He Used To Roadie For The Band Or Something....

Now He Roadies For Antimatter.[/QQUOTE=requiem]You Do Know You're Talking To None Other Than Duncan Patterson (StrangelightUOTE]

No I Didn't Know That For Sure But Even If I Did I Would Not Change Not Even One Word From My Previous Posts To "Strangelight".
I Respect Duncan A Lot As A Musician And As A Musical Inspiration To My Band, When I Owned One. This Has Nothing To Do With The Forum And With The Free Given Gift Of Changing Opinions And Thoughts In A Conversation.
I Think This Is What Duncan And Everyone Else Likes In A Forum, Keeping Their Identity Secret To Write Free And Having The Same Reply Treatment As Everyone Else.
I Just Respected A Lot That "Strangelight" Did Not Used His Musical History To Make A Point Or Pass A Stand Or Thought.
By The Way I Saw "Antimatter" Live At Thessaloniki Last Year If I Can Recall Well And They Were GREAT!!! Nice Done Guys!
In The End If Someone Wants To Keep His Identity Secret Noone Must Uncover Him. Respect All To Respect You.

I think that so far from having read this post, its pretty immature and SAD to see "fans" acting like such retards on a forum like this... still, what can one do...

A dvd would be interesting

Im new to this forum, and from Perth, Australia by the way