Katatonia Live

jdn

m00 m00 m0000
May 23, 2004
Norway (Tokyo atm)
If u had to choose 1 song for Katatonia to play live, which would u choose ?

I have never got the chance to see Katatonia live, I think that I would have chosen "Black Session", my all time fav. Or maby "Inside the city of glass" or ... anyway !

Im new here, and my english sucks, smack me .... :oops:

saw you drown would be my choice

They played I Break when i saw them and that was the highlight of the night for me.

Infact a set with all of discouraged ones would be ideal :)

well, i haven't seen them live (nothing came my way so far :ill: )..
but if i ever have this opportunity so i'd love to hear Dispossession, Burn the Remembrance, This Punishment, Last Resort..
from the old stuff Nowhere live would be amazing for sure!

I dunno... I guess I would regret it if I'd say something, because I like everything too much.... hmm.
"I break" would be interesting.

Nice one.
Listen to October Tide - To die from strength, the first riff, and then to katatonia - at last, @ 3:17.
It's exactly the same, and very nice riff.

I know that the October tide song never got official, and I know that Jonas is related to them, but I still think it's a little lame to steal such a good riff, from the second hand - band.

I'm looking forward to see them live on the 'Summer-Breeze' festival this year. Hope they'll play something from BMD. Maybe a shorter version of 'Brave'?

when opeth and katatonia toured together i was quite surprised that Mikael didnt come on for the last song or something and sing for a BMD song. so i guess it would be good to hear Brave, then maybe more realisticaly saw you drown.

_Transparent_ said:
when opeth and katatonia toured together i was quite surprised that Mikael didnt come on for the last song or something and sing for a BMD song. so i guess it would be good to hear Brave, then maybe more realisticaly saw you drown.
mike did just that... came on for the last song, on the LAST gig of the tour.
it was special.

Wish I could see that one Anders. Got it on video? HAHA just kidding.

JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4JUNE4