Some questions to Anders:

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
Some questions to Anders:
- When is new album of Katatonia will be out?
- Have u in ur plans live or home video of Katatonia?
- Have u planned tour or single gigs in closest future?
- Any plans with Diab. Masq and Bloodbath?

Sorry for my english...

PS: Anders, can u please contact me by e-mail ( ivanb@leotelecom.ru ) or ICQ UIN is 112293960, I have interesting offer for u.

at end of this year.

- Have u in ur plans live or home video of Katatonia?

no. we might shoot a new video for an upcoming song tho.

- Have u planned tour or single gigs in closest future?

there are some single gigs planned in spring. as soon as they are confirmed they will be announced in the tour section.

- Any plans with Diab. Masq and Bloodbath?

diabolical masquerade no.
bloodbath yes. we are currently recording a full-length album.

cheerz!

Originally posted by Blakkheim

at end of this year.

wow thats fucking excellent, i seriously can't wait, but i wanna know what its gonna be like, is it gonna be adventurous and daring (potentialy a disaster), and are there gonna be anything new in it etc. whatever happens im sure i'll love it, i cant see Katatonia making a poor album ever so im looking forward to this a lot.

WOW:

1.Katatonia new album
2.Opeth double
3.Bloodbath

can we want anymore? (well yes but im happy)

Originally posted by godisanathiest
:cry: I can't find the bloodbath newhere, and don't have free internet to download it :cry: :cry: Wanky! :mad: But new album sounds cool, I can't wait! :cool:

go to centuary medias website, then try and find a thing to give you a catalogue, then you can get it for £5 with free post and packaging too :D and i think if you spend over a certain amount of money you usually get a free compilation album. i also saw it in Resurection Records, they buy it post free from century media along with other stuff, then sell it for £7-8, oh well they need to make some profit i suppose.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
go to centuary medias website, then try and find a thing to give you a catalogue, then you can get it for £5 with free post and packaging too :D and i think if you spend over a certain amount of money you usually get a free compilation album. i also saw it in Resurection Records, they buy it post free from century media along with other stuff, then sell it for £7-8, oh well they need to make some profit i suppose.

I'm going to ressurection on tuesday :) I'll get it then! :D

Death's Design is a masterpiece. I seriously think it should be regarded as one of the top albums in the extreme metal scene. Understandibly, the next Diabolical Masquerade will probably have insanely high expectations from the fans...including me.:D

It sounds like Death's Design is quite an album!

Anders, I think it's great that you post here. I've been away from the board for too long and it's always interesting to read posts from the men themselves!

Love live the world's greatest band, the emotional beast that is Katatonia....