KATATONIA MAKES FRONT PAGE OF MYSPACE!

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
katatoniamyspace26qy.jpg

Wow. In a matter of days they got like 4000 new friends. Hopefully at least half or fourth of these people pick up the new album and the back catalog. This is really really good for Katatonia.

LifeDepraved said:
Wow. In a matter of days they got like 4000 new friends. Hopefully at least half or fourth of these people pick up the new album and the back catalog. This is really really good for Katatonia.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Well, let's hope... But honestly I don't believe even a quorter of these people will buy the album. I don't know why, probably because of the common MySpace spirit. People are too fast in getting friends there...

Yeah I don't think any hopes should be up, but at least this is good coverage for the band. Some of the comments are dumb. That word "gothic" will never escape them now. :p

Wow, this is amazing, I think it's a great achievement, although I'm not really aware of how it's been decided Katatonia to be placed on the front page. Viewers per day? Not that it matters.. ;)

@Scourge of Malice: Hey, is it Red Sparowes live at the picture in your signature?

Drynwhyl said:
@Scourge of Malice: Hey, is it Red Sparowes live at the picture in your signature?

It looks like the guitar player of Red Sparowes and it has the ‘Dresden’ background, so it should be Red Sparowes.

Saw them live a few weeks ago, great experience!