KATATONIA Music During SEX!

KATATONIA's music... during SEX!

• I have fucked/made love to KATATONIA's music!

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • I have no intention to do it!

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I do it consistently!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I will try it!

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
My girlfriend isn't much of a metal fan, but I've started to get her into things like Lagwagon and NOFX, so maybe I could make a compliation of Katatonia's softer songs, and slip it on for next time - I'll report back soon...[if I remember about this topic...]

I have, and it really changes the style of sex... it's more sex, than fucking... if you can understand that. More romantic i guess

Portisfreak said:
so for now...strange things are goin' on here *g*

So out of topic: Some moments are just great: Sitting here drunken and I'm listening to "bad moon rising"...isn't that kind of paradise? o_O

Speaking of SENTENCED, the ultimate not-to-be-dethroned nihilist drunken ballad is definitely "Nepenthe" from "Amok"!!! \,,/

...and with reference to the thread: "Nepenthe" is a sexual song too.
For fucking with only love, who comforts you after being left by another one... :cry:
No joking, truly desirable song (and alb as well) in such situations..

yv said:
...and with reference to the thread: "Nepenthe" is a sexual song too.
For fucking with only love, who comforts you after being left by another one... :cry:
No joking, truly desirable song (and alb as well) in such situations..

Never considered it this way and probably ever won't, hehehe.. All the tears and the fears, and the lies and the cries and the... ah yeah, now why didn't I take thisCD with me?!

i meant that making love to that song could be purifying... it would be some kind of sad touching and delicate fucking with hugging, lips touching, eyes kissing, tears wipping and all that stuff.
of course the situation is hypothetical only..
but I guess if you tried, you'd get rid of the doubts... ;)

For that matter, I find listening to music very distracting when having sex (though I can hardly remember what sex is like :) ). I need all the concentration anyway :D , no waste allowed.