Katatonia/Opeth/Porcupine Tree Project: need collab

I can make some clean vocals for you! and simple growls... i can not really sing screaming I just started this year singing... so...
but i think that my voice may fit in the mix!! so here a clip of one of my songs!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1416648/Veu-takes/voice-demo.mp3

So that's it!
i'm not specially high but depending on what we can do a try!

yo! Like i said i'm gonna do cleans myself but thanks for the support. Nice clip though, sounds fat and deep and your voice is cool!:headbang:

I could try and growl but I am not good at mixing so you would have to do that if I happen to suit your style, also I don't have time to write lyrics. My msn is in my profile, you can add me and/or PM if you want to.

The clips are awesome, dude.

yo! Like i said i'm gonna do cleans myself but thanks for the support. Nice clip though, sounds fat and deep and your voice is cool!:headbang:

thanks for the comments!!
ok, i'll get your audios this week and i'll record some screams, let's see if i fit there!!! :headbang:

God this shit it TIGHT!!! i would love to do vox for this. i'd record a clip but my voice isn't all there right now. i definetly want a shot though.

So, Deadstar told me he already has someone lined up. . . BUT! I got bored. Not my best performance, by any means, because it was all ad-libbed in one take. For a first take, and ad-libbed I'd say its alright if you ignore some of the timing issues and a few weak screams.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4857613/sneap_colab.wav

fucking brutal d00d!! make an account on msn! Future collab is really welcome

@Deadstar: Hey man, I'm really liking the clean(ish) guitar in that first clip. It's nice and chimey. Can I ask what you used to get that tone?

clips sound great.

Deadstar, I got your PM, but I don't have MSN... I don't think many americans use MSN. haha. I'll have to download it and get back to you

The situation now:

Growl: JeffTd
Bass: DanLights

I'm about to finish the midi of bass and drums in a couple of days. Then record clean vocals. Need someone to write decent lyrics or i'll sing bout pedo bears! ! hahaa