Katatonia RIP?

AlexGuinness said:
Still no further comment from Anders...

They are kinda busy with new album, so let them record it instead of comment this total bullshit.

(well maybe im wrong and they just in search of cheap booze before Jonas 30th BD?)

sorry my english sucks... and just woke up and still have about 3 litres of beer inside my bladder... i need to run! hoooold on!

the_dying said:
Here it is:

Lately it has been eerie quiet around Katatonia. Would the band actually still exist? Since the marvellous “Viva Emptiness” album release again two years have passed and since then we haven’t heard or seen anything from “the Swedish Anathema”. This box set is perfect food for the doom thinkers. It’s a typically product released by labels from bands who have ceased to exist. On two CD’s the last seven years of Katatonia are briefly worded , inclusive B-sides of singles and one not released song. It does bother the listing isn’t chronological, but picked randomly. Most Katatonia fans will not care about it, since they aren’t awaiting compilation CD’s. For them the extra enclosed DVD is of most importance. It contains a concert from 2003, filmed in – like it just has to be – Krakau Poland. Sound and images are done very well and the band is in top shape. But why this DVD isn’t released solely in stead of taking unnecessary cash from the Katatonia fans?

It's coming from Aardschok May 2005 (The Netherlands).

hahaha what a bunch of bull... shift...delete... rokk!

Migs said:
Well,"swedish Anathema" is funny...

however, the only RIP i know is Coroner's....

yeah i hate that swedish anathema comment! why must people use comparisons, especially when they are completely differerent. :err:
ah well ;)

Never make threads like this if you don't want me to have an heart-break!

I want to go to Katatonia gigs for many years to come, I really see myself getting"old" with them, I whish them the best and longer career in the history of music!

Yeah yeah, Kata disband, Santa Claus is for real, II World War was only our imagination and right when I'm writing this I'm pissing and shitting my pants because I don't want to go to toilet cause it's outside my house... :loco:

The review was written by Andre Verhuysen (the guy behind Dynamo Open Air), recently many of his reviews are very negative. And the assumptions he's making in the Katatonia review are of course utterly ridiculous.

MadTinus said:
The review was written by Andre Verhuysen (the guy behind Dynamo Open Air), recently many of his reviews are very negative. And the assumptions he's making in the Katatonia review are of course utterly ridiculous.

diagnosis: springtime depression