katatonia setlist if it was up to you...

relention

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2001
sweden
urkraft.cjb.net
Which 10-15 songs would you like to see performed by Katatonia when they invade the scene in your town?...

I live in the fucking bush, so I'll probably never ever see them live, but I still can dream - can't I!?

This is my list:

Teargas
Strained
Don't Tell a Soul
I Transpire
Gateways of Bereavement
I Am Nothing
Shades of Emerald Fields
I Break
Relention
Stalemate
Murder

You CAN NOT listen Gateways of Bereavement,Shades of Emerald Fields,12,Murder(it is the best song of katatonia) live they won't play them anymore.They did not play "I Transpire" and "I Break" here why they did not i don't know.And i don't know whay they did not play "Last Resort" but the other songs you can listen them live

"i should be in your sight but you didn't really notice that i've left and gone away"

well,i don't care whether they would play the following songs,since I don't think I'll ever get the chance to see them live....so this is a product of my wildest fantasy.....

Palace of frost
Without god
Tomb of insomnia
Gateways of Bereavement
For Funerals to Come
Day
Endtime
At last
Cold ways
Last resort
Quiet World
I am nothing
Strained
Sulfur
Passing bird
Don't tell a soul

Oooops,I wrote 17....oh well, this nothing more than a big dream....

I saw Kata yesterday in london, they were brilliant and Gandalf were good too. the thing is that i said to myself the day before that i would be dissapointed if they didn't play the few songs i wanted (nightmares by the sea - a bit of a long shot, future of speech, clean today) in the end they played none of those but i, to my surprise didn't really care that they didn't because they were too good! The set they played was as far as i can remember 4 songs from LFDGD, 4 songs from Tonights Decision and 4 from Discouraged ones as well as 1 or 2 from Brave Murder Day (i can only remember Rainroom though). The crowd were dissapointed and screamed for a lot of the older stuff like Brave etc.

Ps. if anyone has a setlist or recording please reply thanx.

They did play "Nightmares By The Sea" in Copenhagen in '97 I remember. Still have the recording somewhere!

A killer setlist could be:

I Break
Sweet Nurse
Murder
Right Into The Bliss
Without God
Deadhouse
Dispossesion
Love Of The Swan
Cold Ways
I Am Nothing
Day
Funeral Wedding
Future Of Speech
Gateways Of Bereavement
We Must, Bury You
Black Session

By the way i saw them in their first glasgow appearance and they played muder at the end of the set. They still play stuff of brave muder day but they don't seem happy about.

they played it after much shouting and people being generally rude. Sorry guys but most scots are neds or dickhead so don't feel bad and come back and play soon.

my perfect set list would be:

dispossession
for all my demons
sweet nurse
day
quiet world
tear gas
muder
tonight's music
right into the bliss
nerve(cause it was a fucking ace song live)
cold ways
deadhouse
i break
chrome

there hope you like cause most of these songs they played on the night in the cathouse and it was perfect:D

It doesn´t matter for me as long as they keep playing in Belgium than it´s cool for me, I´ve seen them a couple of months ago in Anwerp and they played a very good gig. Maybe I´m hoping they will play a song from B.M.D with grunt but I don´t think that the grunt will be used in the futher.

Cheers

Best setlist for me:
1 for my demons
2 endtime
3 nowhere
4 don't tell a soul
5 at last
6 brave
7 relention
8 right into the bliss
9 strained
10 nerve