KATATONIA - Live in Norrköping 1993

The_Loveless

Oct 4, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hello everybody!!

If someone wants to have a Live-unofficial-Bootleg (with bad sound :) of Katatonia from the year 1993, just post a message here, or contact me via ICQ !

I can also upload this recording on STREAMLOAD , if some poeple are using this great Webspace-Site too!

Tracklist:

Gateways of bereavement
Palace of frost
Shades of emerald fields
The northern silence
Tomb of insomnia
Without god

ICQ NUMBER:

GREETINGS!!! :)))))

kopf.gif

Be carefull guys...
I have this boot too. Don't know if this is the same one but if it's the same, the sound really sucks... You really need to be a fan to hear this one :lol:

But who care, this is a rare recording anyway :)

Yeah but I don't think "The Loveless" will ever do it.....he hasn't answered me on ICQ either....has he answered anyone???? Please tell me :)

Ok Guys, finally I uploaded it on y server..
Everyone who is still interested should write me a "private message" and then I will give each one the link..

I have a very fast Server.. You can download above 100kbs there, but I have to pay for the traffic, thats why I dont want to post the link HERE. Hope you guys understand.
And please do me a favour: Dont give the link to anyone else please! Thanks!!

Evil Genius: :lol: Thanks man! I'd love to live in Canada actually. More over towards the Montreal area though ;).
Glad you like the hair! I wish it were longer. I want it to be down to my hips :D

Hello guys..(and girls)

Seems my server has troubles with bigger files..
Now there are 2 ways:
1st: Contact me via ICQ, i am in N/A mode, just message me 101508590

2and: Download the great Filesharing program SOULSEEK (www.slsk.org) and go to the METAL room.. Search there for my name and send me a message..

Note: I am not sooo often online with ICQ, but I am all the day online in SOULSEEK

Hey Loveless, you really can't upload it on that server where you upload those coversongs etc. on?? Is the entire bootleg one file (not separated into individual files per song)?

I searched on Soulseek the other day but didn't find it, also didn't find a The_Loveless in the Metal chatroom, do you have a different name on Soulseek??