katatonia tribute review

Do we really need another cover of "Without God"? Which to me is one of thier more average songs but whatever.
You know, Without God is very popular, for example in Russia. More than a half of all fans came on Moscow gig for only one this song (but not me). I remember posts on forums like this: "I'll shave my beard, if they'll play Without God". But the didn't. Jonas just sing a few words at the end of the song, which was performed by Forest Stream...

in which album is that track love of the swan. i never heard of it till i heard that cover of Geist.
but the song totally kicks ass

This sounds cool!

Still, there's a part of me a little wary about hearing Katatonia tracks played by other bands who are most likely not as good...

in which album is that track love of the swan. i never heard of it till i heard that cover of Geist.
but the song totally kicks ass

Love of the Swan is from the W.A.R. Compilation. Black Erotica was also on it which is an earlier version of 12. Both songs were sung by Jonas.

I'm not getting mine until the Vinyls are corrected since they had trouble with them. I'M SO ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the difference between

2LP Standard Edition in gatefold cover incl. printed inner sleeves & A2 poster (ltd. 666): 16 Euro
2LP Collectors Edition in gatefold cover incl. printed inner sleeves, A2 poster & "old Katatonia logo" patch (ltd. 333): 18 Euro

apart from the patch?
anyone knows?

That's what I was wondering. Hopefully Old time Katatonia pop out when you open the gatefold and you get to have tea and jam with them :(

I ordered the Digi from The End Records cause I couldn't wait :p

I like it...really cool! Some of our own forum members are on there too which is awesome!

I think the whole thing is fantastic..besides the "I Break" cover. Sorry, but that is just plain horrible. I know it's a tribute and it's good to make the songs your own, but that one is sure ugly.

Anyways awesome work from Northern Silence and all the bands involved in making this an awesome tribute.

Many hails!

I've received my vinyl copy...but hey, there's no number on it! I was sure it would be
However, it's an enjoyable listen...I wonder what katatonia band members think about it