Katatonia will dissolve the bonds.

I hope they get a mellotron...
that would be neat :)
heh, but jokes aside
nevermind, I've got nothing useful =)

I wonder if a real Mellotron is standing in Sunlight Studios, cause I head Skogsberg is an "analog guy" and the albums Katatonia recorded there feature Mellotron, the others not (if I'm not mistaken)

I'm fine with Katatonia evolving...as long as they bring back those fucking leads they had in their earlier shit/October Tide.

You know..."funeral Wedding" "12" "Brave" "into deep sleep"
I miss those

Actually they had those leads until lfdgd, but man I could use them back too.

Thats our little Stefan always ruining the what if party. Get to what if'in boi!

You'd get something like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if Jonas turns into MC Seth and Blakkheim is DJ Blakkheim and they do a really obscure mix of Black Metal and Gangsta Hiphop?

That totally made my nightmare for tonight. Horror comedy.

I could imagine leads back on an EP or on bonustracks but I think they'll be either gone or sorta newly put in.

Damn...I've had both October Tide releases on my comp for quite some time...but for some reason, I did not have "Into Deep Sleep" and I didn't even know it was missing. Downloaded it last night...and those leads that come in a little more than halfway through the song: godly. Only way to describe it.
Anders is famous for those damn leads, he's made so many of them and used them in pretty much all of his projects. We need them back in Katatonia!

Deffinitely, and so many bands have used similar leads...Forgotten Tomb, Rapture, Beatrik, Daylight Dies, etc.
But NONE of them pull it off the way Katatonia could