katatonia

A band touring with one of their members side projects has always struck me as an odd idea - surely they'd be exhausted after about a week!

Unless you're Devin Townsend, but he's crazy. When I saw him touring Strapping Young Lad's SYL album, the 2 supports were 2 of his other bands. Crazy guy!

krowtreaH said:
A band touring with one of their members side projects has always struck me as an odd idea - surely they'd be exhausted after about a week!

Unless you're Devin Townsend, but he's crazy. When I saw him touring Strapping Young Lad's SYL album, the 2 supports were 2 of his other bands. Crazy guy!
I managed to see him on that tour as well. It was really weird! When he was on stage with the DTB he was chilled and laid back, then about 20 minutes later he came back on stage with SYL a completely different person, full of energy and enthusiasm. And when I met him briefly afterwards he seemed depressed and low. :loco:

Katatonia, Novembre, Rapture, and Swallow The Sun would make for a nice US tour.

Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Agalloch, and Woods Of Ypres would also be nice for something that might be a little more realistic and equally amazing for a US tour.