Kate Beckinsale-Goddess

V

VanHelsinki

Stupid movie Van Helsing, however very entertaining with lots of hot Vampire bitches. Kate is hotter than she was in Underworld, god bless her push up bra...she is SSOOOOOO hot it's unbearable. Worth the price of admission just to stare at her. The red headed Vampire bitch is really hot too.

I'm seeing it only because a good friend is going who I haven't seen in a while.

Too many vampire movies as of late.

Blade, Blade 2, Blade 3(soon), Underworld, Van Helsing, and god knows what else.

They're getting to be reduntant like zombie movies.

GroundXero3k said:
They're getting to be reduntant like zombie movies.

i would hardly call the few zombie movies out as of late to be on the same scale as the unending plague of vampire movies

its just that zombies are finally getting the recognition they deserve..

I hated Serendipy. Not even John Cusack could save the movie.

Oh, and I can't go see Van Helsing. Apprantly my friends want to hang out at some shitty bar for a few hours beforehand while I don't.

Meh, what can you do?

horrible reviews? i thought it rocked! Kate is very hot in the movie...so is Hugh Jackman and the dude who played Dracula...it was decent film...and funny thing is that the guy who played Igor looked like Jeff Loomis only really ugly...

I'm sure the guy who played Wolverine in X-Men can portray all the fine details of Van Helsing's character.
I'd dislike it even if it was Movie Of The Year.

now, im very curious to watch it..

i love vampires and all that, but it has to be "well made" for me to love it.
i hated Interview with a Vampire for example... who is the dickhead that decided to cast Tom Cruise to play a Vampire?

However, Garry Oldman (*drools*) was excillent.

so i hope this one is worth watching...
i think i'll follow Pyrus's idea and go watch it drunk.
yeah.

Yes Kate is amazingly hot in this movie as well as the 3 brides of Dracula.

HOWEVER... The film it's self is everything that is wrong with Hollywood.

Poor, acting, butchered story, numberous tie-ins to other franchises in order to sell merchandise ( they have re-released the universal classic montster movies with Van Helsing ads during the interviews )

Many of the CGI effects blow chunks, which is lame considering 95% of the film is CGI.

Lame jokes ( after a werewolf attack, the comic relief walks in and says " why does it smell like wet dog in here? " ):err:

Van Helsing himself is like james bond with his gadgets and scientists making them.

This was the GAYEST dracula I have ever seen on the screen ever.

Overall, I say, STAY AWAY from Van Helsing.
<< vomits uncontrollably >