KAYO DOT in Boston last night! (w/IREPRESS, ECLECTIC COLLECTIVE, and A COLD REALITY)

oh greg TOTALLY did....palms up, arms outstretched, lifted them up a couple of times...i thought the heavy cheering began before that, and that just kept it going, though.

top.kerry.tuesday.ap.jpg

Greg it on!

these are pretty neat pictures. maybe it'd be cool to have these pics as a big photojournalistic JOOURNEEEYY on the kayo dot site for those of us who can't make these shows?

(and the guy i was supposed to ride with out to the show made a pitstop at the asian horror film fest showing of Sorum and no amount of pleading would make him budge from his seat as we watched people beat each other on screen. sorry.)

i have pictures from every KD show i've been to (except the first Middle East show where I left my camera battery plugged into the wall at home); i just can't keep them all uploaded to my webspace because of size issues.

i suppose if i a) develop my non-school (hence, non-limited-space) webspace, i can put them up, or b) i can transfer them to a kayo dotter so they can put them on the OFFICIAL site.

Forbes rules because he's the only person with balls enough to participate with me in the 'group vocals' sections (Marathon especially). Everyone else kind of cowers behind their amps. :(