KEANU REEVES

"Originally Posted by Sir Phobos
did any one realize Bill was played by the same guy that created Ren N stimpy ( he was ren's voice,as well as the horse)

nope. john kricfalusi did. John K and Billy west did the voice of ren.
bill was played by alex winter. IMDB is yo friend homie"

i miss ren and stimpy........and spumco......whats john k even working on these days???!?! ................. didnt alex winter end up becoming an advert director?!!?!? he defo did a few in the uk anyway

ahhhhh.........mmmmmmmm......no sir, i didn't like it !

Keanu was really super nice- seeing as how I threw him in the pit!
we were moshing hardcore & then he linked arms with me & started headbanging & then he was playing air guitar! what a freak! I told him he was gonna get killed. He just kept saying "comon' we need a good song!" and "I love these guys!" It was hilarious!

Tony Stark said:
What a jerk. That pisses me off that he did those things at the show. Acting like he can just walk through someone as if they're not even there. What a dopey-faced piece of Hollywood shit :yuk: . Someone should have decked him....kung fu? I bet he's never even been in a fight let alone use it.....I'm sure he had some paid muscle hiding in the crowd watching his celebrity ass making sure he didn't get breathed on....what a fuck. Can you tell that I hate most celebrity scumbags? :D

I hope he decked you... twice... he i great guy......

Sorry for the moronic rant. I had a bad night at work and had to vent(4am in the morning working graveyard makes you grouchy)...I have nothing against Keanu Reeves. I just saw Constantine last night and thought it was great.

Pink_Metal said:
Keanu was really super nice- seeing as how I threw him in the pit!
we were moshing hardcore & then he linked arms with me & started headbanging & then he was playing air guitar! what a freak! I told him he was gonna get killed. He just kept saying "comon' we need a good song!" and "I love these guys!" It was hilarious!

haha, I hear you say he said I love these guys and I instantly hear him saying that in the surfer johnny utah voice of his:Spin:

Totallly
WHOA!!!!
He DOES kinda soound like that.
All llike "DUUUDE! YOU ROCK!"
and shit... hahahahaha it was funny

Man what happened to all these people? Same with the Testament forum. If you go back before the reunion there was a lot of people. Then poof.

Facebook and Twitter happened. Social media killed off a lot of fan message boards, and is a lot more "live" in the sense that the bands interact with the fans there nowadays. I still visit here very occasionally, but sadly there's very little happening!

Facebook and Twitter happened. Social media killed off a lot of fan message boards, and is a lot more "live" in the sense that the bands interact with the fans there nowadays. I still visit here very occasionally, but sadly there's very little happening!

I joined the official fan club when it started up again, was good for a week or 2 and the fan pack arrived quickly but its an absolute disgrace, no interaction at all there not even a scrap of info or a quick hello from band members either, i won't make the same mistake again lol.

Reactions: redfly
Damn, that's too bad though. IT seemed to happen all at once. I still feel like those aren't the best places to really talk to other metal heads. Seems like it's all about blerbs. I will grant that the bands participate much...much more on FB and Twitter etc than the forums. Although why they can post on FB and not a quick hey on their own forums is beyond me.
Their should be something like when they post on one of those that it automatically posts to a thread by them on here.

I joined the official fan club when it started up again, was good for a week or 2 and the fan pack arrived quickly but its an absolute disgrace, no interaction at all there not even a scrap of info or a quick hello from band members either, i won't make the same mistake again lol.
Man that's weak. Now I don't feel better about never joining.

Last edited:

Yeah I remember hearing (or reading) about that "CDC" or whatever it was called. Everyone seemed pissed about it - was glad I never joined too!

Yeah I remember hearing (or reading) about that "CDC" or whatever it was called. Everyone seemed pissed about it - was glad I never joined too!

that was the first launch but that started up ok and fan packs were decent, had a few online chats with band etc, just no follow up on what they promised, live shows uploaded to site etc, on the new fan site after fak album it went downhill quite quickly, there is shows up there but no updates from band or anything, hopefully they realise with social media these days its probably pointless to have a fun club

Reactions: timmyc