"Iron" Mike Tyson quotes

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Sure we all know he's a rapist and pseudo cannibal after biting off a huge chunk of Evander Holyfield's ear. But he's also one of the most quotable professional athletes ever, and I think that's what I like most about him. And he makes good points, usually in a totally confrontational/aggressive manner but you can't deny the legitimacy of what he says or the intelligence behind it. Sure, he's a really fucked up guy, but he's smart and he says whatever he feels like saying. I don't know if most of these quotes would be considered "funny" by people, but I laughed my ass off at most of them haha.

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"When you see me smash somebody's skull, you enjoy it."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"I like the British bikes. I like British people. They're real mellow."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass."

"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

And now he's fat.

mike_tyson_phixr_2.png

My favorite are the first two. I still LOL at them.

This one isn't funny, but it's good.:

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn."

Evander Holyfield was headbutting Tyson, in the first fight and in the second match. The ref also didn't warn Holyfield, which fueled Mike's anger and his raising, or lack thereof, showed through his brawling tactics which would be the biting of Evanders ear. So fuck Holyfield, he beat his wife.

"You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. Not anybody in here that can fuck with this, this is the ultimate man. Fuck you, you hoe. Come and say it to my face and i'll fuck your ass infront of everybody. You bitch, come on you bitch. You scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you scared now you hoe, scared like a little a white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot." - Mike Tyson

"Knock drugs out of your life by just saying no." -Mike Tyson

Yeah, in finding those quotes I posted I read an article where was saying Holyfield was using his head illegally over and over again and that's why he bit him. Still a bit fucked to gnaw that much flesh off of another person with your mouth, though.

And he's being very nice telling white boy he'd last two minutes. I wouldn't give anyone that's not a pro fighter more than 20 seconds in his world haha. Tyson was probably p4p the best, most exiting boxer ever, when he was in his prime.

hahaha mike tyson rules! is it a coincidence that after he was out of boxing it got totally gay and everyone stopped caring? I THINK NOT!

To a question on whether he feels support from the common fan: "I don't feel love from them because there's no love. They don't know me as an individual; they know me for what I actually do. Because they pay to see me smash anybody. If they're white they pay, [it's] because the only thing they have respect for is my ability as an athlete. But if I was in court and I had to use them to testify against me on my character, they wouldn't testify positively against me and they would think I'm a cad..."

"You have to understand, Frank Bruno would not have been champion if I had not been in prison. Oliver McCall would not have been champion if I had not been in prison. A lot of these guys would not have been champion. Michael Moorer would not have been champion. Those guys would not have been champion if I had been around. They would have had no legacy. None of those guys would have had a legacy."

"But you really have to look at the science of the situation. You guys come here to talk and report but you don't actually look at the facts of what this business is all about. The best thing that happened to those guys and they should stand on their mother's shoulders and kiss my ass because I went to prison or they would not be existing right now. They'd be a flash in the pan and would have made some money and opened up a restaurant or bar somewhere where they live at."

"I don't know that person anymore, that guy in '86, '87. I don't know that guy no more. I don't have no affinity for that guy no more. I have no affinity for the guy who said, 'I am the greatest fighter God produced.' I have no affinity for the guy who said he would try to push his [opponent's] nose bone up into his brain. I just don't know that guy. I don't know who he is. I don't know where he came from. I don't have no kind of connection with him no more."

"When I was in prison, I was wrapped up in all those deep books - that Tolstoy crap. People shouldn't read that stuff. When we read those books, what purpose does it serve in this day and time?"

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a fucking hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

"Do you want to talk to me? Or what do you want to do with me? Watch my eating techniques here? How I gorge the chicken? How I eat like a barracuda?"

fuckin lol

Tyson said he punched Robin so hard she hit every wall in the house. I'm just saying Holyfield isn't that glorious good-guy fighter. Just like Joe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson at the end of their career, he's broke and even faced jail time.