Your Slang Dictionary

I don't know, but it looks similar to elephant man.. so it might be Proteus syndrome or something similar...or a huge bone tumor

hahah, this thread is too funny. :) And I'm going to have to steal the "Chepo Depot" I was using Wally's World, But I like yours much better. :)

Warning mine are weird and retarded.

I also have a bad habit of giving people nick names. They are all most always hated. I call my Mom, Rufus for example.

Cool Beans (Just cool) My friend Amy (who's nick name is Ham-Bone) Converted this to "Cool Teddy Bears" We are all retarded.

Snal, (Coffee) I don't even know how to properly spell that sound.

Five Bucks. LOL, that is mine for Starbucks. (I love the coffee though)

Nar Nar (I'm not saying what that is) Also is referred to as a snarlin' Gnarlin', Gnarlston Chew.

Ham Wallet, or a Whisker Biscuit. (a Vagina) Ham-Bone now refers to her's as a ham wallet now because of me and Al using the word so much.

I've got some for every occasion, but they are too embarrassing, and I already should be flogged from the stupid favorites I wrote lol.

haha great thread karen!!
I think I have quite a few of my own little sayings, but I can only think of two right now...

Cola Douche (also can be fizzy cola douche which is the more extreme version) - basically the same as calling someone a douchebag... I just started saying it because I was watching TV one night and a sexual myths show came on, and I thought this should be interesting... so during this show they were saying that there are people out there who think that shaking up a bottla of cola and then douching with it after sex is a good idea for birth control.. Apprently thats a myth though in case any of you planned on trying it... ;)

clams - money

oh yeah, 1 more... the city bus to to be refered to as "the loser cruiser"... I dont think Im the only one who says that though.

Haha, loser cruiser. *makes mental note to use term more often*

HEY AMY!
Loser Cruiser, that's fucking awesome: we say it here too!!!
Basically it refers to a "MEXICAR" (another term)
you know those guys who own a bloody Honda and they add on to it
all those spoilers, and sport stickers and think they own a vette..
haha we call them either loser cruisers or mexicars :loco:

awesome!

HEY AMY!
Loser Cruiser, that's fucking awesome: we say it here too!!!
Basically it refers to a "MEXICAR" (another term)
you know those guys who own a bloody Honda and they add on to it
all those spoilers, and sport stickers and think they own a vette..
haha we call them either loser cruisers or mexicars :loco:

awesome!
I really really hate those people, especially the ones my age who try to get these nice cars and then end up losing there lisence a week later for speeding....

pathetic your first car should be a piece of shit.